Wella professionals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive tried using that kind of shampoo every single day and still no joy!!
What it actually does is over-tone the ends so they look even more of a different colour to the roots!!

xx

Maybe full head foils every 6 months and half in between and use two different strengths of bleach maybe one tint aswell should do the trick, I've got naturally dark hair and go white blonde but it's easier for me as I'm short haired lol sound like a dog

Is there any way to achieve lasting red on hair that has been bleached blonde? (level 9-10)

I have tried several times, using 7/73 to fill then using 66/45 , 55/65 and eventually
44/65 with /45 and it still wont seem to grab. I have tried on two different clients with the same results. Sent them home with K pak reconstructor, and salon product, 3 weeks later another fill and attempt and same wishy washy red, (except of course the immediate root) Is it possible to achieve or am i fighting a losing battle?

I would say in my experience, no not really. You will have to keep applying semi colors or temporary colors like crazy color to keep it looking fresh. You may have to apply these up to twice a week. Colored hair over bleach tends to fade dramatically. Especially reds. ;)

Hi there.

/1 = ash
/6 = violet
/8 = blue (pearl)
/9 = soft ash (cendre)

:)

Can I ask how much per half tube of the tone you use please? Thanks

Sam

Can I ask how much per half tube of the tone you use please? Thanks

Sam

Sorry I don't understand what you mean.
How much of what. The tone is already in the tube of tint. :biggrin:
These are the standard wella tones which will be in the tint depending on what color you choose.

YEY!! Another wella fan! <3 Im also a hardcore wella fan haha, but ive gotta say, i hate the reds in koleston, i love them in colour touch but the koleston are vile!

Hi, I am thinking of moving to koleston, what ratio to base colour to target colour would you mix for
50% white hair
75%
100%

i have been on many colour training courses with different colour ranges and they differ so much. many thanks.x:D

Anyone.... Except BBH.(only joking) love your input. Pictures and all.xx:hug:

Anyone.... Except BBH.(only joking) love your input. Pictures and all.xx:hug:

I'd lime to know a well, I'm finding Koleston isn't covering grey very well at all

I'd lime to know a well, I'm finding Koleston isn't covering grey very well at all

Well if it's the same as Kadus wella sister company.
i mix 1/3 base to target colour on 50-75% grey
1/2 base 1/2 target shade on 100% grey
slightly less peroxide to colour and sometimes use 10 vol or 15 vol for deeper coverage. 30 mins with low heat.:green:

:Scared:hi died my hair bleach blonde hihlight blodor 6% 12.1 12% foils half head looks yellow what can i put on it to make it a nicer blonde nt yellow or shud i get some purple shampoo

Great thread thanks for starting it, I'm training at the moment and just wondered if someone could confirm how many levels a high lift tint will lift to? Also I have lots of bleach in my ends and wanted to apply 12/89 to my roots, if I take it through to the ends in the last 10 mins will it tone my ends enough to match (I am base 7 naturally) thanks :)

Great thread thanks for starting it, I'm training at the moment and just wondered if someone could confirm how many levels a high lift tint will lift to? Also I have lots of bleach in my ends and wanted to apply 12/89 to my roots, if I take it through to the ends in the last 10 mins will it tone my ends enough to match (I am base 7 naturally) thanks :)

Depending on your supplier it's normally 4, no don't use 12/89 use a10/96 then pull through, it's a lot better for condition, and a 12 only looks optically lighter because there is more tone, your better off using a base 10 and not compromising the condition, use 10/96 with 30vol on roots and pastel on ends for last 5 mins if that x

Hey I have worked out how to make a gorgeous lilac, now I am looking for like a turquoise colour, without using paintbox or crazy colours, is there a good mix for turquoise on bleach up hair?

Hi All

I am a hardcore wella user and i just love wella. If u have any questions regarding wella, feel free to ask me.
Hi , ive just brought some wella color wraps in gold , do i just use them like meche ? and is it colour only or bleach too they can be used for ?

Hi , ive just brought some wella color wraps in gold , do i just use them like meche ? and is it colour only or bleach too they can be used for ?

I used colour wraps for covering panels when I'm doing multi tonal colour , I found they slip easy!

Ok thanks for the advice , i will be carefull when using them if they slip easily

I have a Q!!
I've been using 12/6 on my hair but I don't feel I'm getting enough violet through..do I think using a lower % wud work??&#128530;

I have a Q!!
I've been using 12/6 on my hair but I don't feel I'm getting enough violet through..do I think using a lower % wud work??&#128530;

What's your natural base? What % you already using? What have you achieved currently with this shade? Bit more info needed. :)

Hi I am training at college at the moment and want to create this look on a client what wella colours would i use please?
bay.jpg

Latest posts

Back