Wella 'service' post colour treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franC

Reaction score
Hello, anyone else used this after a colour, or between lifting and toning? I am finding that my toners are far more even and less likely to look darker.
Loving it!

Hello, anyone else used this after a colour, or between lifting and toning? I am finding that my toners are far more even and less likely to look darker.
Loving it!

Is this a pre colouring treatment to even out porosity before colour?

Yes I use it, and yes I does help to even out porosity. It can also be mixed with illumina and peroxide to give a glossing service. Haven't tried it yet.

Yes I use it, and yes I does help to even out porosity. It can also be mixed with illumina and peroxide to give a glossing service. Haven't tried it yet.

I love this stuff for post service balancing but how would you use it to even porosity before any treatment? Would you mix it in, or apply it beforehand?

Also, am interested in the glossing with illumina, will have to try that! I have real problems finding information on the wella site which, as far as I can see, is about the worst site for professionals going! if you've got any links or pdf's to any of the information, it'd be great if you could point me in the right direction!

(When I click on tutorials etc, it just goes blank, even though I'm logged in as trade!).

Apply before hand so if you bleach client up, wash as normal and then apply post service treatment leave for 5 mins, then rinse.

Before a quasi wash hair and apply post service treatment and rinse xx

The word post means after and pre means before so isn't there a product made to use before you colour?

Latest posts

Back