What a minger!!- Flossing on sofa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

Can not believe what my beady eyes have just spotted..... I am busy Geeking and I have just noticed that Mal has been flossing his teeth on the sofa while watching the boxing! What's all that about.:confused:

So after having a go at him, told him he is disgusting, he has now told me to shut it!

Any other bad habbits of the man in your life top this little baby??

Im feeling very billious!

xx

robs watching the boxing too....he is behaving very well at the minuite...usually one hand on the remote and one down his trousers ...:rolleyes: ( he says its a comfort thing)

Manimals thats what I call them! lol

Hmmm, my fella has quite a few nasty habits but I won't say a word....someone we know might read it one day! lol

Hi

Can not believe what my beady eyes have just spotted..... I am busy Geeking and I have just noticed that Mal has been flossing his teeth on the sofa while watching the boxing! What's all that about.:confused:

So after having a go at him, told him he is disgusting, he has now told me to shut it!

Any other bad habbits of the man in your life top this little baby??

Im feeling very billious!

xx

LOL! At least his teeth are clean:wink2:

robs watching the boxing too....he is behaving very well at the minuite...usually one hand on the remote and one down his trousers ...:rolleyes: ( he says its a comfort thing)

Sorry Drew but I had to....

Yes he does this too while he is watching TV. Says the same thing actually. lol

The worst thing my husband does is gently tickle his arms in his sleep..that i dont notice but then they get too tickly and he scratches hisself really vigorously and it always wakes me up.Sometimes i have to just hold his hands between my knees to stop him cause its sooo irritating.

My hubby is watching the boxing, well Audly has just won.
He is eating a big bag of fruit gums and I have just glanced over and he has (no lie) lined all the sweets up on the sofa in colour order .......other hand is down front of jeans! When the sweets are finished I am preeety sure he will start pulling out nasal hair!!!:eek:.........beat that!!!!:biggrin:

That's where his hands were when I lasted looked over...... and I cant see him washing them before he flossed!

The worst thing my husband does is gently tickle his arms in his sleep..that i dont notice but then they get too tickly and he scratches hisself really vigorously and it always wakes me up.Sometimes i have to just hold his hands between my knees to stop him cause its sooo irritating.

OH MY GOD MY HUSBAND DOES THIS TOO!!!!!!!!
Sorry for shouting but I thought he was the only weirdo that does this, he makes me tickle him when he is awake.

so it looks like putting a hand down your jeans whilst watching Tv is a man's thing then? Hmmmm.....Manimals!

Sorry for shouting but I thought he was the only weirdo that does this, he makes me tickle him when he is awake.

That is strange..... Bet it makes you itch listening to him scratching.

I once was with a block that made a clicking noise when he was asleey, with his mouth. It drove me mad!

This is quite common! A friend of mine has a hubby like this. They used to only have 1 sofa to share so he got her to tickle his feet while watching tv. Now they've got 2 and she flops on her own one, he's completely miffed! My 5 year old strokes his hands and arms to get to sleep too, which is quite sweet.

This is quite common! A friend of mine has a hubby like this. They used to only have 1 sofa to share so he got her to tickle his feet while watching tv. Now they've got 2 and she flops on her own one, he's completely miffed! My 5 year old strokes his hands and arms to get to sleep too, which is quite sweet.

Ah cute, I bet my hubby will train our daughter to do the same.....although it does sound a bit dodgy if when they go to school they say " daddy makes me tickle him!":eek:

My OH has too many bad habits to mention, and I'm not even joking (how you meant to keep romance alive, lol).

But as far as the sleep thing goes, he twitches VIOLENTLY in his sleep arms, legs n everything else akimbo!:twisted:

Many a time I've slept in spare room, sofa, floor, back yard lol, in fear of my life.

Great stuff ladies, it really was funny. Now... lets switch over to the guys comments....c'mon, dont be shy, invite your S/O to offer their opinions as to your worst traits. Lets see who's really brave. *Har harrr*

Great stuff ladies, it really was funny. Now... lets switch over to the guys comments....c'mon, dont be shy, invite your S/O to offer their opinions as to your worst traits. Lets see who's really brave. *Har harrr*

OK, I just asked my husband if I had any revolting traits and do you know what he said????
He said " No you are perfect"! So I just had to agree!!!:biggrin:

OK, I just asked my husband if I had any revolting traits and do you know what he said????
He said " No you are perfect"! So I just had to agree!!!:biggrin:

*LOL*, He's just tryin' to keep you quiet Julia... he's watching the footie, right? :biggrin:

*LOL*, He's just tryin' to keep you quiet Julia... he's watching the footie, right? :biggrin:

Lol, no boxing actually...it's Amir Khan! But oh..........I am just being informed that the boxing is now over and he is now going to watch Match of the day pre-recorded on Sky plus!:rolleyes:

No you are right he loves being tickled,only gently though and im best, then my daughter (which he gets tickling him for extra pocket money) and my sons rubbish but hes like his dad because he sticks his leg or his arm over any one and instructs 'Tickle' I used to massage them as babies and i think it sowed the seeds we are all very tactile with eachother like monkeys really.

No you are right he loves being tickled,only gently though and im best, then my daughter (which he gets tickling him for extra pocket money) and my sons rubbish but hes like his dad because he sticks his leg or his arm over any one and instructs 'Tickle' I used to massage them as babies and i think it sowed the seeds we are all very tactile with eachother like monkeys really.

That is so funny, Hubby loves me to do it cos of my nails. It must be very gentle and for fippin hours!

Latest posts

Back