What a minger!!- Flossing on sofa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it to though and i think its a skill,i think it should be a proper treatment..'nvq tickling' ..done in the right way not too hard ,not too soft and not too expectant.

I love it to though and i think its a skill,i think it should be a proper treatment..'nvq tickling' ..done in the right way not too hard ,not too soft and not too expectant.

Do you know what, my husband says the same thing. He says I should offer it as one of my services!

He is right, one day we will look back on this thread and think we missed out on a good business idea..Because oneday someone will put a routine to it and name it.

WHY WHY WHY do men have to always hold their "stuff'????

WHAT is up with that?

Do WE walk around holding our 'stuff'?

Can someone explain this to me?
And THEN they'll take their hands out... and eat chips

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wanna hurl now.

I dont mean fiddling,just 'holding' it.
Like they think their 'stuff' is gonna get up and walk away when they're not looking?
I don't get it:irked: :eek:

They watch tv like that.
They sleep like that

THEN when out in public, when they 'think' no-one's looking, they have this bizarre need to check and make sure it's still there????!!!

As for the flossing.... my hubby is an insane flosser. Drives me nuts, finding floss all over the place OR WORSE... one day found my 3yr old trying to floss using his old floss EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I threw a royal hissy fit.. and he's been trashing it ever since.
He also walks around brushing his teeth, takes a 'meander' around the house.
Ummmm don't you gotta spit dude?

Men are bizarre critters.
I can't figure'em out.

OMG Victoria,I would have gone mad too,Yuk,yuk and double yuk.

My main problem is the men in my house,one hubby 2 boys leaving toilet seat up,I have nearly fallen down the loo on numerous occasions.You know when you're half asleep,dont turn lights on and just sit on the loo???

My friends hubby picks his belly fluff out of his belly button whilst chatting away to you.Dis....gusting,he then eats something without washing his hands.Then again,my friend will sit there picking her feet,ripping off bits of dry skin and just letting it drop on her lounge floor.:Scared:

Oh and another friends ex used to thoroughly enjoy his "wind smells",one day he errected a wardrobe,walked in broke wind,came out,shut the door and called her to inspect it.He told her to open the doors,when she did she nearly collapsed from the stench.She's finished with him,dirty git

My OH has too many bad habits to mention, and I'm not even joking (how you meant to keep romance alive, lol).

But as far as the sleep thing goes, he twitches VIOLENTLY in his sleep arms, legs n everything else akimbo!:twisted:

Many a time I've slept in spare room, sofa, floor, back yard lol, in fear of my life.

Paul does this too, I could kill him, I once timed him and he twitched every 15 seconds, shoving him or shaking him does no good, once he settles back down he just starts again, it drives me mad.
Oh yer, he does the hand down the trouser thing as well. Manimals is right:twisted:

My main problem is the men in my house,one hubby 2 boys leaving toilet seat up,I have nearly fallen down the loo on numerous occasions.You know when you're half asleep,dont turn lights on and just sit on the loo???

I broke my hubby of this nasty habit.
I have always had a cat...and dog LOL
Anyway, in our house, seat AND cover are down at ALL TIMES.

Anyway.. in the beginning,I was after and after and after him
My biggest argument was I did NOT like the cats drinking from the bowl. NASTY!!!!! I don't care if it's nice and cold. It's GROSS AND FILTHY AND DISGUSTING!

Anyway........one night, he wanted tea. I went to the kitchen, grabbed the kettle, a measuring cup and walked into the bathroom. He says "what are you doing" I said "I'm getting water for your tea". He says "In the bathroom??" I said "yeah? Why not? You think its good enough for the cat to drink, so I'll fix your tea with it"

That was the last day he ever left the seat up.
Yes, I'm a B***h. You can say it. HAHAHAHAHA

My hubby smokes rolly tobacco and it gets EVERYWHERE!!! - drives me crazy! i clean up then its messy again!

And he fiddles with his bits! lol men!

I broke my hubby of this nasty habit.
I have always had a cat...and dog LOL
Anyway, in our house, seat AND cover are down at ALL TIMES.

Anyway.. in the beginning,I was after and after and after him
My biggest argument was I did NOT like the cats drinking from the bowl. NASTY!!!!! I don't care if it's nice and cold. It's GROSS AND FILTHY AND DISGUSTING!

Anyway........one night, he wanted tea. I went to the kitchen, grabbed the kettle, a measuring cup and walked into the bathroom. He says "what are you doing" I said "I'm getting water for your tea". He says "In the bathroom??" I said "yeah? Why not? You think its good enough for the cat to drink, so I'll fix your tea with it"

That was the last day he ever left the seat up.
Yes, I'm a B***h. You can say it. HAHAHAHAHA

Thats fab! And it worked cos he never did it again!

You go girl!

i try not to moan cos i get accused of being a nag - hate that word! LOL

robs watching the boxing too....he is behaving very well at the minuite...usually one hand on the remote and one down his trousers ...:rolleyes: ( he says its a comfort thing)

my Steve does this too! they dont even know when they are doing it! :mad:

robs watching the boxing too....he is behaving very well at the minuite...usually one hand on the remote and one down his trousers ...:rolleyes: ( he says its a comfort thing)

My hubby is exactly the same!! Wouldn't see us women sat with our hands down our pants, just don't get it!!

Re bad habits god simple things like not putting the toilet seat down, not shaving as often as he should, grumping, mind blank at the mo, lol but I know there's more!!! The hands down the pants thing is soooooooo annoying though!!;) Just thought of another breaking wind!!! Why do they find it so funny, even my little boys think its a laugh!!

My BF twitches too, just before he goes to sleep. If he's got his hand lying on me I end up with a handful of me inside his twitching fingers. Ouch! :eek: After half a dozen twitches, it stops and the snores start - all night long! The snores don't bother me too much tho'. :Love: I don't poke or prod him at all, but If I give a snore (and I'm sure mine must be just teeny tiny ones! LOL) he tries lots of ways to stop me. Woke up last night with his hand on the back of my head trying to curl me into a ball on my side! I'm sure they aren't that bad! He hasn't displayed the hand down the trousers yet - obviously waiting until he knows me better! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back