What are you known for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great replies here :green:

I'm also known for never switching off. My brain is constantly on the go & I'm always thinking up new business ideas, some I run with, most I don't.

I quite often get that look 'oh God, there she goes again, off on one' :lol:

A few ideas I've come up with in the past are now actually being done by other people though.

Some great replies here :green:

I'm also known for never switching off. My brain is constantly on the go & I'm always thinking up new business ideas, some I run with, most I don't.

I quite often get that look 'oh God, there she goes again, off on one' :lol:

A few ideas I've come up with in the past are now actually being done by other people though.
I quite often get that look....but i still go ahead and give a lecture on skin and nails if i feel tha person needs it....and then they go all quiet and admit defeat:eek::lol:

Gotta be over the top stilletto boots, taking things to personally and being the most unorganised beauty therapist any of my friends know (although my clients are unaware of this) Oh and always wanting or doing a course in something!

I'm known for my bright coloured hair and the colour Red.... I had pillarbox red hair.... my DJ name is UKRed... my nickname is Red... (I currently have red extensions in amongst my brown ones!) oh and my love of stars and elephants :green:

I'm known for my constant suntan even before I did spray tanning...either false tan, sunbeds or just looking at the sun lol

Suppose I'm in the perfect business - spray tanning! lol

Also my upfront, straight talking, non bulls*****ing honesty lol

Kim x

My Karaoke skills! I love it. Even sober im always the first one up!!

Probably my straight talking, regardless whether or not people appreciate it!

That and my wine consumption and inability to not just know a little about something. If i need to know anything i make sure im a bloody expert about it!!

My sense of humour....

Reading....EVERYTHING

Always being right....and having to have the last word....

Eating chocolate ( well eating in general )

and my intense planning & research of everything....

Hi, I am known for having everything in half :)
I eat half a biscuit, drink half my tea , eat half my dinner, I dont know why I do it
but my other half always eats the other half lol x

Hi, I am known for having everything in half :)
I eat half a biscuit, drink half my tea , eat half my dinner, I dont know why I do it
but my other half always eats the other half lol x

PMSL....that is funny :lol::lol::lol:

Having a housefull of persian cats!
Always having a project on the go.
Always wearing black.
Being a bit of a scruffbag
drawing pictures of haircuts for clients so they can see what theyre gonna look like.
always having the latest newest stuff in salon.
buying cat and dog stuff in harrods.

Well i just this second asked my mum this question and she said your known as the devils child! Not very nice and i think untrue!

I think im known for my fake tan, velour tracksuits and my ambition for things!
Ive ALWAYS got a bee in my bonnet!!

violet star, you sound like a wag!

Well i just this second asked my mum this question and she said your known as the devils child! Not very nice and i think untrue!

I think im known for my fake tan, velour tracksuits and my ambition for things!
Ive ALWAYS got a bee in my bonnet!!

Oooooo, I'm sure I can think of a few more things you're known for ;)

Oooooo, I'm sure I can think of a few more things you're known for ;)

Ok you got me wondering now :lol: What else am i known for?

Latest posts

Back