What are you known for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
I have a bit of a blue thing going on & am nearly always wearing something of some shade of blue.

My salon is decorated in hues of blue (teals & duck egg) & since me & hubby separated, my house is getting a bit more blue in it. Well there's got to be some perks for being on your own again, lol

I wouldn't say I'm totally obsessed with all things blue but it is what I'm known for.

So peeps, what are you known for?

Gum :)
My friends know that i will ALWAYS have it :) Although never at work! But i do always have gum lol.

Hopefully i will be able to think of something more meaningful than that later . . . :rolleyes:

x

I love blue too :green: and grey.... I don't think I'm known for anything really, apart from maybe being "miserable" :irked: I'm not miserable I swear! I'm not exactly going to walk around with a huge grin on my face, people would think I'm wierd :eek: I hate it SO much when people come into my shop and say "Smile love, it might not happen" OH har har! Some one said that once when I genuinly was miserable because my cat had to be put to sleep, and I burst out crying :cry: bet he didn't said that to anyone again ha

Probably my heels-lol
I nearly always wear heels.
Have to wear flat shoes for work and drives me mad. Much more comfortable with some heels on. I have quite a high instep so when i wear flat shoes it pulls the back of my legs.

SPARKLE....I am like a magpie...if it sparkles i want it....anything...diamante t-shirts...sequinned bags...glittery shoes and lots of silver bling !!

My fake tan and lip gloss. My sister wanted me to come into her birthing pool when she had her little one and my friends said How will she do that with all that fake tan on , it will all go into the water..there goes Kylie floating on the top ha ha...cheeky gits xxx

Red. I love it!! Usually (but not always) my uniform.
I have a red glitter beauty trolley, red chairs and display cabinet in the salon/training room .Plus Cushions, A5 Filofax, weekend bag, handbag, brolly etc all in red!

Huge Butler & Wilson earrings. xxx

Wearing black......and talking:lol:

Pink.
Talking.
Drinking Southern Comfort. :lick:

I am so in love with the colour pink and I'm pretty much well known for that, talking most definitely :eek: and my sense of humour. :)

Dancing,jive,salsa,...even striptease:eek::eek::eek::green:

Cracking up and anything pink :lol:

Changing my hair colour/style too regularly ( what can I say I just get bored!!)

Talking too much

Saying it as it is

Having APPALLING geography.....:lol:

Having APPALLING geography.....:lol:

Oooo this is spooky lol, because this ties in with mine,

I THINK I am know for being a little bit dippy (although my mates use the word stupid or thick as f@*k lol ..so polite my mates)

One very recent example was last week,

My mates boyfriend was on his way home from France she explained how he would be arriving at Dover at such a such a time.
My daughter asked me where Dover was, so I told her..... 'I'm not sure to be honest hun, I think its in Ireland'
To which my mate looked at me in total astonishment and said ' are you joking....please god tell me you are joking'
I kind of looked at her like this :confused:

She told me where it actually was (not that I remember now lol)

Now I have always thought Dover was in Ireland and even though I now know It isn't I kind of still believe it is lmao....

Sometimes I will go to speak or join in a conversation and then I just stop and think ' you know what Emm's....just keep your mouth shut' lol

To other people I am probably just know as ' the girl who does nails,

And to neighbours I am 'the one with the Rottie'

:green:

Im known for being totaly disorganised, new shoes, always having a new "plan" , talking, and my friends reckon they never leave my house sober:lol:

My straight talking! but I am tactful. :smack:.

If I look at something in any shop and say I like it or a car as it goes by it is always the most expensive thing........

And my nails, doesn't matter if its just natural polished nails or enhanced, its the first thing everyone I know looks for.

I get my words mixed up leading some very random sentences, I know I've done it again when I'm met by confused smiles or, in the case of my mother in law, a murderous look after a particularly unfortunate mixup of words! :eek:

Latest posts

Back