What are your most popular Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynseypinsy

Reaction score
Morning all!

Well, the title says it all really :) Just wanting to order some more colours and interested to know whats popular with everyone else at the mo!

Also popular layering effects would be nice to know.

Thank you in advance! :hug:

Lyns x

tropix the one I normal have nice summer colour , and hot pop pink , cocoa

Tutti Frutti for summer. :)

Which ones have you already got? x

Hot pop pink and rosebud seem to be the most popular with my clients. One day I had 4 clients having rosebud.

Tropix and Cocoa are my most popular. Doing lots of layering which I show clients on pop sticks so to them it is just another colour. Blackpool with strawberry smoothy goes down a treat.

Tutti Frutti,hot pop pink and gotcha layered with iced coral :Love::biggrin:

Hollywood, Fedora, Rock Royalty, French w/Mother of Pearl, Rosebud, Strawberry Smoothie

I find strawberry smoothies, tutti frutti and rosebud are my clients favourites. I don't have all the colours yet as I'm just starting out. Have just ordered iced coral and should be here tomorrow, can't wait!!!

Totally forgot about Iced Coral. Big fave alone and for layering.

Tutti frutti! French, fedora layered with tutti (purple), got iced coral to layer with Blackpool and used it quite a few times now on it's own! Just done a client with hot pop pink it's gorgeous with MoP over it!

I've got fedora, rose bud, tropix, red baroness, wildfire, negligee, romantique and cream puff.

Which ones have you already got? x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Wow! :eek: Thanks guys. Really great to hear of all the different layering combos. Its fab that with just a handfull of colours you can create so many more!

Shellac!! Gotta love it! :hug:

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Last edited:
Mine are masquerade, Hollywood and gotcha!

Does anyone happen to know which colour the model is wearing in the latest sweet squared brochure on page 15? Love it!

Xx

Latest posts

Back