What are your weaknesses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca31

Reaction score
I hate doing root colours when there is foils in just feel like there in the way and I worry about messing the foils up or causing them to bleed

I hate doing root colours when there is foils in just feel like there in the way and I worry about messing the foils up or causing them to bleed

I just put colour all over lol.

I hate doing hair up cant do them....

Like hairloverr, hate doing hairups. I can do them and used to love doing them, but they bore me now. Rather do a colour or cut.

Ooo I love hair ups, cutting curly hair would have to be my weakest area like really really curly hair, it's so hard to get the shape I want

I hate hair up and one length bobs 😡

Sarah xo

I hate hair up too 🙈

Perms.... good god i hate perms!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

People... I struggle with them too... Fake & obnoxious ones I mostly struggle with...

And winding perms on short hair is sooo hard

I actually enjoy perming, maybe cos I've been doing it for 30yrs so I'm confident with it, I don't enjoy blow drying! X

Perms are boring big I agree it's an era thing! It depends on when you trained and how popular they have been in your salon etc x

I love perming! On short hair, classic perming is boring, but I love perming a cut which is short at the sides and long on top, like this one I did. She has dead straight 100% white hair, I permed just the top and then coloured with /5 and /6 perfecton.

My weaknesses would be hair up and short hair cutting x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1416783427088.jpg
    1416783427088.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 316
  • 1416783436386.jpg
    1416783436386.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 321
Hair up, although I've been doing a few more recently and feel a little more confident! And the tight 'granny blowdry' 😂 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416785366.716885.jpg

I would have to say perming! The actual perm comes out okay but my timing is rubbish! X

Up do's .. Yuck!

I love perming! On short hair, classic perming is boring, but I love perming a cut which is short at the sides and long on top, like this one I did. She has dead straight 100% white hair, I permed just the top and then coloured with /5 and /6 perfecton.

My weaknesses would be hair up and short hair cutting x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's lovely 😁

Wedding hair, I just hate it, the pressure the time consuming delicacy of it all. I'm partial to a granny blow dry every now and again, it's good to keep up with the old school stuff too x

Latest posts

Back