What can you nail guys do for me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronni

Reaction score
Hello
My nails are short and never grow (My nails are bad because i have hypermobility, which also means my fingers and toes are very stumpy- they look terrible!)
I hate my nails - please help me. What can I do???
Thanks for reading
B

I hope that you don't mind me asking, but why does having Hypermobility effect your nails?

So from what I've just read on the HMS web site there is no reason why you cant have nail enhasments, I dont think your condition is the reason you cant grow your nails, unfortunatly you havn't given us your age in your profile but usualy peeps think their nails don't grow because they crumble and flake at the free edge and they are suprised how much their nails grow out when they have enhansments.
If you are more interested in inproving your natural nails then I would sujest that you find a nail geek near to you, there are many in kent but kent is a big county so with you not saying where in kent cant be more helpful, any way find a tech near to you and start having regular manicurs. You also need to look at your diet, yep sorry its back to that balanced diet thing again, what you put into you effects whats on the outside, and anything that inproves the nails will also improve your hair and skin.

My little one suffers with hypermobility and he has toenails that just fall off when they feel like it

I would recommend you go to a reputable nail technician local to you for a consultation. It is hard to say how you can be helped without seeing your nails.

You could call Creative Head Office who will be able to tell you where your nearest Creative Master Technician is. Tel: 0113 275 5719.

Good luck!

My little one suffers with hypermobility and he has toenails that just fall off when they feel like it

Well I never knew this. I myself have Hypermobility in all of my joints :cry: quite severely, yet I have never (thankfully) experienced anything like this

To be honest i wasnt sure if it was a side affect of thsi or just coincidence but looks yukk he was a baby when it first happened and now they do it now and again but theya lways flake away all the time and he cant help but pick at them.

Latest posts

Back