What did you last do for you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
Sometimes we all get a bit stuck in doing things for other people ,
Kids ,partners family's, friends our clients ...

But What did you do for your self today?
If you didn't do anything then go take 5 minutes you time and come back and tell

After fixing up two sick babies today (20 months and 8months) and cleaning up the house, cooking for everyone and getting them to bed, i took five minutes to myself to put cocoa butter all over me and get my clothes ready for tomorrow.

All of this with a stinking cold.

Mothers work is never done lol.

I soaked my nails off today ready for doing them on Saturday. I need more ME time!!!! xx

I did my nails today, does that count?! I am officially rubbish at doing nice things for myself, must try harder :o.....

I played with 2 very cute puppies, sadly there not mine but was lovely to just sit and play.

I shellac ed my nails today after nibbling at them while studying and leaving them a mess for best part of a week. Feels better now!

I got a lovely tattoo today :) x

I got a lovely tattoo today :) x

Any pics?

I played about on my phone, watched YouTube, texted for a little while while hubby and puppy slept. Not very exciting I know but that's all I can think of :o/

Thought I'd spent all day spin stuff for me, but realised it was all spent designing website and business cards!!
Hardly spoiling myself lol

Kim x

I waxed my underarms and eyebrows - looonnng overdue and cooked a lovely beef stew with dumplings - yum x

I had a trip or two to the local rubbish tip to get rid of some rubbish from the garden .... My fav place in the world :)

Great thread, Mizzy. The last time I did something for myself was in early September when I took a day and went to the beach. So....it's been a while.

You're right...we don't really do for ourselves, do we?

I'm going to do my nails tonight when the kids are asleep.......does that count? Lol

Went shopping with mum as she was looking for things, hadnt been to shops or bought anything for while, was just going with her for look and I ended up getting new boots and a jacket :)x

Things have been a little stressful lately.............to say the least, so, as the clocks went back last night, I had a lovely hour extra in bed, my gorgeous dog Daisy came up for a snuggle and we finished off the few mishape chocolates I bought from the cadbury shop the other day.

I slept in... Till midday 😝 And I'm back in bed 9hrs later

Latest posts

Back