What did you put on your lunch plate this Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some cheerios :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

So every sunday is like Christmas all over again then in your household Gill :eek::lol:

About once a month it is bread and dripping all the other Sundays.My mints been terrible in the garden this year though..very sad looking.

Some cheerios :D

WTF I isn't coming round to yours missus that's for sure ...shame as so near by :Scared:

About once a month it is bread and dripping all the other Sundays.

reminds me of my dear old dad and his big pot of dripping spread extra thick on a sarnie.....ugh :eek:

Can I come for Sunday lunch next Sunday ....is the beef medium rare with horse radish sauce of course :wink2:

just make sure there is lots yorkie pud...must be home made and not the aunt Bessie rubbish and enough for pudding smothered in jam for afters....oh and the couch...cosy is it with big flat screen telly with stereo at least for watching them old war movies :hug:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :lol:

Haha, Beef is pink but dead, yorkie puds are home made, they are plate size and the rest of the dinner goes inside them ( I make them on cake tins) no horseradish, it's the Devils Creaton yuk! Sofa squishy and only a 50" screen...lol

Oh and golden syrup goes on left over yorkie puds not jam lol :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha, Beef is pink but dead, yorkie puds are home made, they are plate size and the rest of the dinner goes inside them ( I make them on cake tins) no horseradish, it's the Devils Creaton yuk! Sofa squishy and only a 50" screen...lol

Oh and golden syrup goes on left over yorkie puds not jam lol :D

marry me :lol:

dead beef is the best beef...no hoof marks on the plate served this way :eek:

except for the need for horseradish and no need for the golden syrup which can stay in the cupboard :wink2:

Yorkie puds stuffed with beef or made as a toad in the hole...just yum yum yum

Well I ad crinkle cut chips slice chicken breast stuffin balls and tomato sauce all cooked for me by me mom while re roofin her varanda!!!!

Nom nom nom !!!!

No Sunday dinner for me:( I made lemon chicken! Reading about all your Sunday dinners is making me hungry again tho!! I must make one next week!!

WTF I isn't coming round to yours missus that's for sure ...shame as so near by :Scared:

Haha I can actually cook I just choose not too as im not bothered about having a big dinner I actually prefer cooking for other people I cant be arsed to make a big slap up meal for just myself :p

Haha I can actually cook I just choose not too as im not bothered about having a big dinner I actually prefer cooking for other people I cant be arsed to make a big slap up meal for just myself :p

where do you actually live :wink2::lol::lol:

I can't believe this thread as I'm normally at my OH's on a weekend cooking but had a weekend at home! So boring pasta and banana cakes!

We normally have bacon, poached egg, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes with brown bread toast.

Then Sunday lunch, chicken, yorkshires peas, carrots, mash, roasts, honey parsnips and broccoli, followed by homemade pear and ginger crumble!

With this awful weather I could have really done with that today and reading this thread has left me drooling 😳xx

marry me :lol:

dead beef is the best beef...no hoof marks on the plate served this way :eek:

except for the need for horseradish and no need for the golden syrup which can stay in the cupboard :wink2:

Yorkie puds stuffed with beef or made as a toad in the hole...just yum yum yum

I havent got time tonight Colin, I'm washing my hair...god damn hairdressers lol

I can't be dealing with having to chase my meat around the plate, pink is the most I'll go, can't do rare :eek:

I can't believe this thread as I'm normally at my OH's on a weekend cooking but had a weekend at home! So boring pasta and banana cakes!

We normally have bacon, poached egg, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes with brown bread toast.

Then Sunday lunch, chicken, yorkshires peas, carrots, mash, roasts, honey parsnips and broccoli, followed by homemade pear and ginger crumble!

With this awful weather I could have really done with that today and reading this thread has left me drooling 😳xx

Awwwww lila, get Colin to pick you up for my roast next Sunday lol ..
Anyone else while we're here? Lol

I havent got time tonight Colin, I'm washing my hair..

mmmm excuses excuses. That said looking at your avatar pic ....not surprising it takes forever :smack:

a tip...move on from the blue rinse missus :wink2::lol::lol:

Awwwww lila, get Colin to pick you up for my roast next Sunday lol ..
Anyone else while we're here? Lol

mmm I can see a geek outing a coming on..directions please missus :lol::lol:

where do you actually live :wink2::lol::lol:

Good ol Hastings haha

...down the Rd, keep going straight, until the big tree, then past the river somewhere lol

No one comming to mine for cheerios then? ;)

No one comming to mine for cheerios then? ;)

your kidding right....just look at what it does to your lips :eek::Scared::Scared:

mmm good old Hastings hey.....reminds me of the good old days of sleeping under the peer after nights out at Saturdays disco :eek: well what else was there for a young man to do..what with all them Scandinavian's attending English school in the town ...back in the day hey :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Last edited:
your kidding right....just look at what it does to your lips :eek::Scared::Scared:

mmm good old Hastings hey.....reminds me of the good old days of sleeping under the peer after clubbing nights out...back in the day hey :rolleyes:

Id never seen so many crazy people in my life before I moved to Hastings haha its definitely an interesting place :D poor piers all burnt now!

Latest posts

Back