What did you put on your lunch plate this Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Being a true Britt for me Sunday is a very special day when it comes to food and for me...no matter if its winter or summer ...its the good old Sunday roast ...something I dearly missed when I was living in OZ ...just didn't seem to taste the same somehow lol

Nice organic chicken, pork and herb sausages, roast tatties, mashed tatties, two veg and of course the good old Yorkshire pud with lashings of gravy ...yum yum yum

and after with full stomach always some space for a sticky toffee pud with cream and custard lol

and ultimately ...crashing out on the sofa and watch an old war movie

:eek::lol::idea:

so what was served up on your lunch plate this Sunday ...was it your favourite ??

We have our big meal in the evening.

For lunch i made up loads of salad rolls. Some with ham, some with chicken. So simple, yet delish!

We have our big meal in the evening.

For lunch i made up loads of salad rolls. Some with ham, some with chicken. So simple, yet delish!

OMG aint there a man in your house then :eek::lol::lol::lol:

Two slices of ham, two cherry tomatoes and one Babybell cheese.

Two slices of ham, two cherry tomatoes and one Babybell cheese.

You must be starving or on a v strict diet!

Blt sandwiches with oven chips!

I had haggis neeps and tatties today! Yum! :)

Hoisin pork belly strips with herbs, salt and pepper potato wedges and veg. Was well tasty :)
Xxx
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pasta pesto and roasted vegetables :)

There is...

This isn't just a dry roll with half a slice of meat and a fluffy slice of tomato... This is a proper sandwich :)

We had a leg of lamb with roast veg for dinner.

You must be starving or on a v strict diet!

Blt sandwiches with oven chips!

One more week (until Friday) then it's back to reasonable normal again. Lost 7 kilos!

A lovely hearty cooked breakfast, but we had it for dinner and not lunch.

I'm with Colin (not literally lol) on Sunday dinners.

Today, roast Beef, little sausages in bacon, Yorkshire puds, roast potatoes and parsnips, cauliflower cheese, carrots, Broccoli and stuffing with gravy.

No pudding for me I was stuffed, lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

My mum & dads roast beef, cabbage, roast parsnips and potatoes, cauliflower cheese & yorky puds.

You can't beat your parent's roast dinners.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been suffering with an awful hangover all day, have just ordered the biggest Chinese. I'm sat by the door waiting!!!

I'm with Colin (not literally lol) on Sunday dinners.

Today, roast Beef, little sausages in bacon, Yorkshire puds, roast potatoes and parsnips, cauliflower cheese, carrots, Broccoli and stuffing with gravy.

No pudding for me I was stuffed, lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I come for Sunday lunch next Sunday ....is the beef medium rare with horse radish sauce of course :wink2:

just make sure there is lots yorkie pud...must be home made and not the aunt Bessie rubbish and enough for pudding smothered in jam for afters....oh and the couch...cosy is it with big flat screen telly with stereo at least for watching them old war movies :hug:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :lol:

We had a leg of lamb with roast veg for dinner.

phew ..had me worried there...real man food ...lucky man :lol:

I hope the mint sauce was fresh from the garden :eek::lol::lol:

English leg of lamb,roast pots,sweet potato mash,roast parsnips,purple sprouting broccoli,baby courgettes,carrots,sweetheart cabbage,lamb gravy,stuffing,leek and mushroom sauce ,Yorkshire puds,mint sauce and trifle.
And we will be eating it tomorrow and Tuesday as well :biggrin:.

Oh and runner beans.

And we will be eating it tomorrow and Tuesday as well :biggrin:.

So every sunday is like Christmas all over again then in your household Gill :eek::lol:

We had sunday roast at the FIL's as we do every week....

Roast beef, roast potatos, mash potato, carrots, peas, yorkshire, gravy and mint sauce.

With bread to mop up the gravy, coz we're classy like that! LOL x

Latest posts

Back