What do you call your price list ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I know that sounds a bit of a stupid question lol but what i mean is does anyone call their price list a treatment list or price guide etc. or just a price list ! ?

I call mine a treatment menu but my boyfriend said it sounds like i am just trying to be a cafe :smack:, I am really paranoid about it now and can't think of anything else to change it to, any ideas ?

Bombinigirl said:
I know that sounds a bit of a stupid question lol but what i mean is does anyone call their price list a treatment list or price guide etc. or just a price list ! ?

I call mine a treatment menu but my boyfriend said it sounds like i am just trying to be a cafe :smack:, I am really paranoid about it now and can't think of anything else to change it to, any ideas ?

I call ours 'treatment guide.'

hth

I think mine is actually called a Brochure.

I think it does depend on what is on it - mine actually has lots of information about my training etc. so is more than prices.

Maybe I should have a price list separately.

I call mine a treatment menu!

Price list but may change it now have read this :rolleyes:

Mine changes with the wind! Sometimes it's a price list, sometimes a service menu, but lately it's been a treatment menu. I think it makes peeps feel like they are allowed to have more than one type of treatment without being over indulgent! Read through the menu and choose what takes your fancy!

Maybe I shoudn't have done that module in psychology when i was at Uni as I analyse everything!

I think i will keep it a treatment menu then as im not the only one !

The reason i choose it as when i was doing my research i found lots of spas call it a treatment menu & i thought if its good enough for them.... :wink2:

I actually call mine Cyril as he is sooo cute:biggrin:

jac extreme said:
I actually call mine Cyril as he is sooo cute:biggrin:
lol x

I am going to call mine a 'menu' - but there is theory behind it!

My salon is going to have an almost 'american diner' type feel, black and white diamond tiled flooring, old (1930's) american cutex polish adverts on the wall, vintage bottles of polish and cuticle oil etc etc - and my 'retail' area is going to be called the 'Take Away Bar' - ie pick your product and take it away! Just like a cafe! I know it could be a bit naff, but once all is done and deorated etc, I think it will be very different and quirky!

So thats the reason I will be calling mine a Menu! xxx

I call mine Treatments and/or Treatments Available.

Price List :D

Cos that's what it is :D

That said, I do refer to my manicures, etc. as 'treatments' when discussing them

Trinity Nails said:

That said, I do refer to my manicures, etc. as 'treatments' when discussing them

Me too!! Never thought of calling it anything more fancy than that!!!

Trinity Nails said:

me too i just call mine a price list lol x

At our salon we call it a "menu brochure".. goodluck

Mine is a Menu. This is mainly because I have set it out a bit like a chinese menu I saw once (dont laugh, it really works).
I list the basic treatments & then the client can add on all the little extras that she wants, a bit like side dishes! Also as my business is called the Feel Good Factor I do Feel Good Recipes which are the additional beauty treatments for facials & the skin which are pretty much edible in themselves , ie organic honey,cucumber,oatmeal,yoghurt,chocolate etc. A lot of people have commented on how it sounds fresh & has enticed them to try something they normally wouldnt have.

&YNotGeek said:
Mine is a Menu. This is mainly because I have set it out a bit like a chinese menu I saw once (dont laugh, it really works).
I list the basic treatments & then the client can add on all the little extras that she wants, a bit like side dishes! Also as my business is called the Feel Good Factor I do Feel Good Recipes which are the additional beauty treatments for facials & the skin which are pretty much edible in themselves , ie organic honey,cucumber,oatmeal,yoghurt,chocolate etc. A lot of people have commented on how it sounds fresh & has enticed them to try something they normally wouldnt have.

Ooooooooh, I'm loving the sound of this!. Shame your far away I would love to come and "sample the menu".:Love:

&YNotGeek said:

Yummy ! I like it, mines not quite as creative as that maybe i should tweak it :wink2:

mine has always been called simply a Price List

xx

Hi there

Mine's called a Service Menu.....obvious reasons.:lol:

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back