What do you dislike about Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the fact we are all supposed to be one big happy family ALL the freakin time!

Anyone who works all year round and sees hubby/wife/ kids on an evening and weekend is suddenly thrust together at what can be a very expensive time of the year and be expected to love each other and not argue!

This is real life, not the Coke ad!

Baa humbug! Lol! Xx

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like christmas.

I'm called 'Scrooge' in our house. Lol.

I've never liked christmas even when I was a little sproglette.

Bah, humbug :) x

I hate the run up to xmas, especially now as it starts before Halloween! This end of the year is never great for us financially ( school costs a fortune for 4 kids) I have regular panic attacks which is completely stupid I know, but a lot of the pressure is on me to 'sort' xmas.

This year has been especially bad due to me being in college and now setting up business. I haven't slept in weeks!

But the thing is, late xmas eve, none of this will matter. It will be sorted, we will have our traditions of shower, new jammies, bake cookies, throw reindeer food in garden, watch whatever family movie is on and scoff an entire box of Roses!

I just hate the run up to that time, it makes me hate xmas :( My kids and hubbie call me The Grinch :(

for me its getting stopped and breathalised every year by the same copper. i always blow zero and he knows i don't really drink after 6 years of meeting me on xmas eve or xmas day. we have a giggle but it always takes half hr out of my day and stresses me out. i wouldnt mind if he was a hottie but he's getting on and the ho ho ho joke is wearing thin...unlike his belly! if he pulls me this year Im going to sing deck the cells

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek
PMSL! He probably fancies you!
What I hate? The EXPENSE! It's so blumming expensive! Apart from that I lurve Xmas!

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like christmas.

I'm called 'Scrooge' in our house. Lol.

I've never liked christmas even when I was a little sproglette.

Bah, humbug :) x

Good to know I'm not the only one. There is comfort in numbers! :hug:

And the fact that I feel that I have to try and match presents with expense and decentness! Last Xmas I opened my stocking from my husband to find it filled with amazing goodies, only to feel mega guilty when my husband opened his which was full of various types of peanuts. There were still peanuts lurking around the house 6 months later!for some reason I had it in my head that he loved peanuts...:-(

I have really enjoyed these answers... Keep em coming x

Latest posts

Back