What do you dislike about Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it doesn't happen often thank goodness, next year will be fab,the grandchildren will be old enough to know what christmas is all about. Proud new grandma talking now lol :) x

Ahh congrats fantastic xxxxx

I hate ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING BAH HUMBUG :evil:

I feel the same as deanosnana and to be honest I am dreading Christmas this year and actually have a lump in my throat just writing this.

I will miss two very special people this year and Christmas will never ever feel the same without them.

I have a five year old, so have to slap a smile on my face and get on with it, but I'll be shedding many tears over the "festive season".

No point moping about though, so I'll do my best to enjoy it ... plenty of wine and choccies will do the trick :wink2:

Oh yeah I really do, you just have to ask my kids :lol:

Lol why is that if you don't mined me asking is it all the polava :lol:

My step dad hates Xmas to lol

Lol why is that if you don't mined me asking is it all the polava :lol:

My step dad hates Xmas to lol

Its the hassle, the you money spend, the time taken cooking for half of it to be left and how its all so commercial and all about presents.

My kids are all much older now and know how much I hate this time of year, so much this year that I have scheduled having in a week which will put me out of action until into the new year :lol:

Its the hassle, the you money spend, the time taken cooking for half of it to be left and how its all so commercial and all about presents.

My kids are all much older now and know how much I hate this time of year, so much this year that I have scheduled having in a week which will put me out of action until into the new year :lol:

Sometimes I wish I could go to bed on Halloween and wake up Jan. 2!

I feel the same as deanosnana and to be honest I am dreading Christmas this year and actually have a lump in my throat just writing this.

I will miss two very special people this year and Christmas will never ever feel the same without them.

I have a five year old, so have to slap a smile on my face and get on with it, but I'll be shedding many tears over the "festive season".

No point moping about though, so I'll do my best to enjoy it ... plenty of wine and choccies will do the trick :wink2:

I can honestly say, I know EXACTLY how you feel. :hug:

You know what I actually love Xmas but I do agree with you I'm all about family and the meaning of Xmas I don't buy prezzys only for my daughter and even then there is a limit I buy things she needs.I do do Dinna but get hacked off if there is loads left it goes straight in the bin lol I have made it a lot smaller.I'm dreading the tree this year as we have a 14 week old bullmastiff who is the size of a donkey already so god knows what's going to happen :lol:You never know it may put me off Xmas lol xx

Sometimes I wish I could go to bed on Halloween and wake up Jan. 2!

We could hibernate together what fun we could have :lol::lol::lol:

All the Facebook comments about how excited they are and they just couldn't wait til December to put their tree up so they put it up now and how much money they have spent on presents and life is just so peachy bla bla bla yawn!

All the Facebook comments about how excited they are and they just couldn't wait til December to put their tree up so they put it up now and how much money they have spent on presents and life is just so peachy bla bla bla yawn!

Agreed, the amount of ppl that have put tree up yesterday.

I'm doing it the 12th, down New Years Day!

Oi oi...

Hmm I wish I was a panda sometimes. Sleep sleep sleep

The fact that it costs a fortune and that the real true meaning of Christmas seems to be lost in the commercial side of it all. I still love it though.:biggrin:

Go onto youtube and search simon's cat. Its a series of cartoons which are brilliant. He does a christmas tree one which perfectly captures the essence of cat.

Ahh yes I've seen those. There fab and so funny. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back