what do your clients say to you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlepinkfairy

Reaction score
Just wondering what are the most common things your clients say?
Mine is "I bet your hands stay nice and soft don't they". If i had a penny for every time a client said that to me i would be a millionaire, I can guarantee at least 1 person will say it every day.
What about the rest of you?
xx:hug:xx

'So have you been busy then?' ?!!
Nearly every single client must say that!! :lol:

"I bet your hands stay nice and soft don't they".

Yeah I get that! Also things like...
"I bet you could do this with your eyes closed" or "do you do this in your sleep?"

It does make me laugh how they all come out with the same comments!!
:lol:

Mine is "I bet your hands stay nice and soft don't they". If i had a penny for every time a client said that to me i would be a millionaire, I can guarantee at least 1 person will say it every day.

The amount of times I have heard that and I've only been at college 2 days a week for the last year! It does make me chuckle!

"should I keep them this long" ....(then impersonates a tiger)...."GGRRAARRRGHH!!!"
just after you have applied tips .

Yes commenting on hands is something alot of clients say...

When i was at one spa i had "oooh i bet you love it here"....even though i was crying inside and it was killing me a sa therapist...:cry:

Now though clients just usually comment on how my skin "glows" and thats the best advertisement for your work wether it be hands,skin or hair.:)

i always get "ooh you make it look so easy, i wish i could do it"

and the classic is "ooh you have such lovely nails, i wish mines were just like yours" its a lovely compliment but i am thinking well if you have regular manicures and you follow my aftercare advice then maybe you will

Yep, heard all those but my favourite is from the holidaymakers here (I live in Tenerife) with out fail they always ask........Do you live here then????

Maybe they think I commute everyday :lol:

"should I keep them this long" ....(then impersonates a tiger)...."GGRRAARRRGHH!!!"
just after you have applied tips .

:lol: so true!

I get "Oh what a waste, why dont they make them shorter" referring to the length of the tips when you first apply them!

I tell my clients I keep them to practise nail art on to make them feel better lol.

Mine tend to say the classic "Your nails look nice, what have you got?" You see them week in and week out and they still ask, Bless. It,s always a great way to advertise a new polish or product though. Guarenteed most of them will have what you have..
Also theres the guarenteed, "Oh I,m so glad your here, I love having my nails done". Isn't it great how we make people feel....

the two most common things i hear are, 'i'm really sorry i should have removed the polish first' i really don't mind doing it as more than likely it was me who put it on two weeks ago!
second, 'god how can you do feet, they're horrible!'
always makes me giggle x

:lol: so true!

I get "Oh what a waste, why dont they make them shorter" referring to the length of the tips when you first apply them!
lol a good reply ...."because if they made them shorter my love , I would be comming home with you tonight ...stuck fast to your fingers :green:

"So . . . have you been busy?"

"Why do they make them this long?" (Tips)

"Bet you get through a lot of those." (Files)

"I couldn't do this, it would drive me nuts" (Whole thing)

the one i most get is ....'oh you must have so much patience to do this!' ..... yeah love, the patience of a saint for having to listen to the same comment over and over and over!!!!

lol a good reply ...."because if they made them shorter my love , I would be comming home with you tonight ...stuck fast to your fingers :green:

good one! I'll remeber that - thanks!:green:

" dont you get fed up of doing this all the time?"

erhh hello, ? its my job , i love it , err so no!!!!

looking at all the above comments, i probably get most of them too,
its funny isnt it? lol

I get the patience one.
Some I get for my other job,,,,(decorating) You've missed a bit
Make sure you put the paint on the right way up

Yep, heard all those but my favourite is from the holidaymakers here (I live in Tenerife) with out fail they always ask........Do you live here then????

Maybe they think I commute everyday :lol:

PMSL!!!!:lol::lol:
the two most common things i hear are, 'i'm really sorry i should have removed the polish first' i really don't mind doing it as more than likely it was me who put it on two weeks ago!
second, 'god how can you do feet, they're horrible!'
always makes me giggle x

I get these alot aswell, having to explain why nail varnish remover doesn't take the gel off my finger nails gets a bit tedious too!!

I always guarenteed get "there we go back to normal" once iv finished.
and if you ask do you want any gems, nail art etc, they always reply " well what do you think" I know what i think but i asked you. hehehe

We can but love em!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back