What files does everyone use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
i have just ordered some 180 grit file for etching the nails.

Now i want to no what file does everyone use to file and shape? i no its a 240 grit file.
do you use a boomerange? do you find it easyer to shape better , or just a straight file? thanks x

I love the NSI Endurance files and Turtle buffers, I also have a Young Nails YN-99 electric file, fab machine! :green:

I use mostly CND files and buffers but I LOVE nfu.oh wood files ,

I'm going to look into training with E files on Monday but I'm not going to let it replace my regular files ( I want it more for nail art lol) but Im going to get the training first :)

I agree with shedunlop..love those nsi endurance files..really nice to hold and cover the nail very well. The for debulking use a e-file :) x

I use the nsi endurance files and love the shape and how comfortable they are to hold. They are a great shape for filing the nail and are really sturdy when using. I have used the young nails file but dont find them to be as comfortable to use!

Nsi endurance files for me to or CND files xxx

For me CND hot shot every time, 100 for de-bulk, 180, for refine. I have tried others but for some reason always gone back to the old fave hot shots (cant think why:wink2:)

I also use kanga board a hell of alot, and also the good old faith full white block, I do like the sandturtle purple aswell inplace of white block, and i do like orange block yet cant seem to find them anywhere anymore,

xxx

NSI Endurance files for me, they're such a good shape and last ages! x

EZ-flow files for me xx

i have just ordered some 180 grit file for etching the nails.

Now i want to no what file does everyone use to file and shape? i no its a 240 grit file.
do you use a boomerange? do you find it easyer to shape better , or just a straight file? thanks x

Hi hun :hug:

I would never use a 180 on natural nails,240 to remove the shine only either a kanga or koala both by cnd :idea:

For refining i am to use a kanga,i always use this to refine the sidewalls and zone 3 as it so close to the skin,however if my application hasn't been great :rolleyes: i might have to get the 180 out to refine :green:

Hth's xx

Young Nails 150 zebra is the best file out there:) I use a new one to debulk and older one to refine. Works great!
For 240 either Odysseys halfmoon files or Cesras Secrets white 240 file (thats amazing).
Buffer 180 by Young Nails as well.
Also my Promed 2520 electric file titanium cilinder bits for debulk and diamond cone bits for refining.

Latest posts

Back