What food do you just love?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pesto pasta!! Lol

Anything with cheese! Chips and cheese, pizza, spag Bol with cheese. Cheese and ham toasties, omelettes with cheese lol :D

Marmite toast or cheese and marmite sandwiches

I most certainly do! Everyone thinks I'm crazy an all! Of I had a pound for every time I got asked, how can you be scared of beans, I'd have enough money to ban the scary things forever!x

Everyone thinks am mad too, ah av got a friend now haha x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Biscuits!! Once a packet is open...I'll just keep going back till they're gone.

All I wanted was to be allowed to eat biscuits for breakfast on my birthday but my fella wouldn't let me as he's a health FREAK & keeps taking junk food off me :( boooooo

Crisps.. Could easily demolish a multipack lol And love chips too :):)

MAYO!!! i love mayo!!! mayo with mushy peas, mayo with butternut, mayo and sweet pickle, mayo and ketchup, mayo and soy sauce, mayo and baked beans, i have mayo with everything!!!!!! :green:

Yey, everyone thinks am weird and laughs, you understand my pain haha x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Beans scare me too, even touching the can unopened makes me heave! You could put one bean in a plate of mash and id find it and gag!

Anywhooo back to the thread.... My weakness is beef monster munch- once at a 6 pack in 15 minutes!!

CIABATTA BREAD. That stuff is just glorious.

I bought some freshly baked ciabattas in Tesco a few months back for my boyfriend's lunches...

I ate all 3, plain, on the drive home. :eek:

They are best lightly buttered and filled with KFC chicken strips ;)

I also have a thing for Vanilla Slices.
Oh, and pizza from the local pizza place (just WOW and it has to be garlic sausage)!

Cor, now my mouth is watering... :(

xxx

I love all food, that's my problem!!

My worst foodie crime was quite recent...bought a 4-pack of eclairs from tesco. Got home, ate one while reading something, without thinking too carefully just carried on & grabbed number 2...demolished! Looked in shock at the packet for a sec, thought well actually they're not that filling. I could eat another...so I did!

Genuinely stared at the last eclair & thought my fella is gonna kick my ass if he finds out, so I ate the fourth & binned the packaging!!

Oh the shame.....still can't believe I did that...

Oh my god...where do I start?!?! Spaghetti Carbonara, my husbands roast potatoes (you will never EVER taste anything that good!!!) rice and sweetcorn, morrisons toffee ice cream cones, cucumber, mayonnaise, pizza, chicken, cauliflower cheese, brie, melted camembert with honey and black pepper and warm baguette, the list honestly goes on and on!!!

Leanne
X

Pizza....my favourite meal out. Also if the kids are having it for tea and I'm not I get quite jealous:evil: and cut small slivers off their slices so they won't know I've had them :D

Vlasic pickles... the baby dill ones. I even drink the pickle juice. o_O

Cadburys giant chocolate buttons!! She says after just demolishing a pack in her lunch break - oops ;)

Oh def beetroot too.
A family friend grows there own and then boils it in vinegar. Mmmmm it is divine......

Up until 5 minutes ago, Thornton's toffee.

Now, I just feel icky!

Vlasic pickles... the baby dill ones. I even drink the pickle juice. o_O

You just reminded me when I was younger & would drink sweet pickle vinegar :)

Crisps is mine, any kind any flavour I love crisps! Also a bag of share crisps with olives and feta cheese is a sat night in snack yummy lol x

Beans scare me too, even touching the can unopened makes me heave! You could put one bean in a plate of mash and id find it and gag!

It's the mash that scares me!!! I have a phobia of mash :-( but I pretty much love any other food ;-)

Last few days I havew been craving sticky toffee pudding and custard, I will be getting it tonight :)

x

Latest posts

Back