What gel system to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebelle

Reaction score
hi just finishing my training at a local college and need to find a system that is cost effective but is also an excellant product. Time and removale time is worrying me. Which is best buff off gels or soak off. Looking at nsi and also ibd . I am a salon manager in hair and this is all new for me and help would be greatly appriciated. many thanks :hug:

check out the products from lechat.
the [file off]powder gel system is very easy to learn and the nobility soak off system is simple and strong. all the products are excellent value for money and there is a great range to choose from.

LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

I use Creative's Brisa, buff off gel - I just love it, it is very strong, has a range of colours and coverage gels too.

I use Creative's Brisa, buff off gel - I just love it, it is very strong, has a range of colours and coverage gels too.

Me, too! I love the new opaque gels! :)

i use calgel it is fantastic, it does not chip or damage the natural nail it comes in 80 colour gels and matching varnish it soaks off in 15 mins, it is a great product and my customers love the fact that it doesnt damage there nails.. if there is not calgel courses in your area it is very similar to biosculpture (which i have not used but hear good things about also)

Take a look at Nail Creations Gel range. There is an array of products, single phase gels with 3 different viscositys for different working styles and environments, and a builder gel system with eight different colours, and a whole range of finishing gels. If you would like any further info pm me at any time.

up to me iˇm using Mosaic collection. this is a new brand and they offer only 5 types of gels and pure color gels. the system is based upon mixing of gels. Any time You can mix whatever the mascing gel color of Your clients hands color, or You can mix any color with color gels for design. IT is very good to my mind, because You have only what You need, there are no "frozen" money in jars and cans on Your shelf. You always use them all. mixing takes minutes and thats it. price is very good and the quality is excelent. especially acrylic and builder clear gels.:)

Creative Brisa for me too. The range has opaques and colours and shimmers which can all be mixed for different colours, makeovers and effects PLUS it is strong and long lasting, hypoallergenic and no harsh heat spike.

New to gel but I am in love with CND's Brisa, its just fantastic! Looking forward to exploring more of its colours and posibilities x

Loving EZ Flow Gel-It, personally. I do my own custom mixes with the gels, as do most geeks with most brands. Mixing is very common.

You'll find that different techs favour different brands.
I think it would be best if you chose a Brand that meets your needs and offers support/supply/education very close to you. You don't want a product line that is difficult to get education in, nor difficult to get in stock if it's from far off.

Hth's

:)I use La Femme but to be honest if i was you I would go to a few demo days of different companies in your area then make your decision

I use Akzentz (buff off) gel. I love that its strong...beautiful and has everything i need...coverage gels...choice of whites...choice of top glosses...its works for all...tips/sculpts/NNO...

Soak off gels are nice to work with...and they do give some strength to nails as a NNO but i personally don't rate them over tips...and i don't like that when doing french they "can" loose that bright, sharp look.

I prefer buff off gels and have tried quite a few, I would rate Akzentz and Brisa as 2 of the best.

thanks for all your help will reseach all these ideas

Latest posts

Back