What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my tiny selection so far :) hope the colours help some people :)

Here we go :) pic without flash

View attachment 15711

Pic with flash

View attachment 15712

I now need to try some layering??? Any suggestions with these colours and how many layers of each? :)

Here's my tiny selection so far :) hope the colours help some people :)

Here we go :) pic without flash

View attachment 15711

Pic with flash

View attachment 15712

I now need to try some layering??? Any suggestions with these colours and how many layers of each? :)

Really nice selection. I haven't got the top 3 & they look so nice, will be adding those to my list!!
Does anyone know when the new Gelish colours are coming out? xx

2 coats of Night Reflection and 1 coat of Starburst makes a gorgeous Cadburys purple colour x

Will try that 1 hun :) thanks xxx

Lush collection! :) what colours are the glittery gold and glittery silver you have there hun? Xxx

Hi. The gold one is Bronzed with about 4 coats & silver one is Waterfield again with about 4 coats xx

Do you all use a 180 file to remove the shine from the nail when prepping or is there something else you all use? :) I read something the other day about someone using an alternative that was a big gentler on the nails, but can't find it now xxx

Wow I wish this was my collection I have about 9 ! What is the royal blue you have ?

That is the Blue from the Neons Ooba Ooba i think it's called?! Will be.doing my union jacks with it later ;-)

Is the yellow from the neon Rio collection?

I've been wanting to add yellow to my collection but it's a tricky shade, not all of them look their best :rolleyes:

No Hun its the yellow from the candy land collection! I do want the yellow from neons though! The candy land 'don't be such a sourpuss' has a shimmer to it & does look slightly mustard like on so the neon would be a more true yellow I reckon! Another to add to the list! ;-) I need to stop buying!

I'm looking for a Gelish for bridal nails - no french tho.

I'd love a ivory tone colour but not a complete flat creme colour as I'm worried it may look too harsh? Something with a bit of shimmer but not too sheer - semi opaque to opaque would be great.

Anybody have any recommendations?? x

I'm looking for a Gelish for bridal nails - no french tho.

I'd love a ivory tone colour but not a complete flat creme colour as I'm worried it may look too harsh? Something with a bit of shimmer but not too sheer - semi opaque to opaque would be great.

Anybody have any recommendations?? x

I did these Gelish nails for a bride. White with white holographic glitter and gems in the bridesmaids colour...probably not what you're looking for, but you never know! X

I did these Gelish nails for a bride. White with white holographic glitter and gems in the bridesmaids colour...probably not what you're looking for, but you never know! X

Gorgeous xx

Latest posts

Back