What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one else's 'sugar & spice' purple ? its a lovely purple but was expecting bright pink. Xxx

Any one else's 'sugar & spice' purple ? its a lovely purple but was expecting bright pink. Xxx

This is my sugar n spice. I'd say that's pink xxx

I've done these today which is Gelish candyland pink (the one with the long name about being too sweet!). This was also my first attempt at freehand nail art of anything other than dots! It's quite a natural colour but might look nice with ambience over to tone it down a little? Xxxx

Wow! They look great and I love the nail art. Freehand is one skill I don't think I have so will have to stick to my Konad for now:sad:

Just did a lady who loves Starburst but wanted a change and did 1x starburst then 2 x Samuri and it was really nice!

for neutrals glamour queen or reserve, these colours will go with anything honestly

Mine is a really bright Pink, where did you get it from? x

Any ideas for layering Ocean Wave, this just sits in my box !

I don't it but what about mint icing it might make some kind of turquoise :-D
Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I love the shabby chic nails with roses/dots/stripes etc but colour do you all use for the leaves please? :)

Any ideas for layering Ocean Wave, this just sits in my box !

I have ocean wave over night reflection, also over mint icing and another purple, think its starburst off the top of my head x

I love the shabby chic nails with roses/dots/stripes etc but colour do you all use for the leaves please? :)

I use a Barry M green for the leaves xxx

Anyone got a pic of It's A Lilly??
:)

View attachment 17246
This is it's a lily with 1 coat of Vegas Nights over it. Haven't got a pic of it on it's own I'm afraid x

This is Rendevouz (although, looks more reddy in this pic, it's actually more pinky)

Latest posts

Back