What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use gelish in work but i got a collection for home use on clients out of work. At the moment i have

Sleek white and simple sheer
Plum and done
Rendevous
Gossip girl
Passion
Its a lilly
Vegas night (glitter)
Waterfield (glitter)

Cx

Sent from my GT-I5801 using SalonGeek

Can anyone tell me how much gelish is st Sally's? Before vat preferably :) xx

I use gelish in work but i got a collection for home use on clients out of work. At the moment i have

Sleek white and simple sheer
Plum and done
Rendevous
Gossip girl
Passion
Its a lilly
Vegas night (glitter)
Waterfield (glitter)

Cx

Do you think the glittery ones are worth the money?xx

So do you prefer gelish or gellicure?xx

Not sure yet as I've only tried the Gelish on myself since Friday but I really like the colours and will definitely be getting some more. I love the Gelicure too and my clients love it too. It's a great product but I can't really compare yet as it's too early. x

I find glitter very popular, I have Vegas Nights, Waterfied and June Bride and I'm always using them.

Ambience is lovely for french, but also good for layering, particularly over Bellas Vampire or Jetset. The base colour of Ambience disappears and you are left with shimmery bits of blue over the BV. It surprised me how lovely this combo is.

Only been going a month but my most popular has been Night Reflection so far, lovely purple especially for this time of the year. Vegas Nights is a lovely glitter, yes you can see it but it's also subtle enough to wear for work rather than a night out, say.

Sorry, can't help you with the Sally's prices though.

Thank you! I can't wait to order eee!

Do you think the glittery ones are worth the money?xx

Yeah i think so. Alot of my clients like vegas nights over their french. Also whats popular at the momont if thd clients chosen colour on all fingers bar the wedding ring finger and the same on the right hand with two coats of vegas nights.

When i carry out pedicures and clients what glitter i apply one coat of vegas nights, then one coat of waterfield then one coat of vegas nights. It comes up lovely nice and glitterly.

I always give my clients the option if they want glitter and some dont seem to keen at first but love it when its applied

Cx

Yeah i think so. Alot of my clients like vegas nights over their french. Also whats popular at the momont if thd clients chosen colour on all fingers bar the wedding ring finger and the same on the right hand with two coats of vegas nights.

When i carry out pedicures and clients what glitter i apply one coat of vegas nights, then one coat of waterfield then one coat of vegas nights. It comes up lovely nice and glitterly.

I always give my clients the option if they want glitter and some dont seem to keen at first but love it when its applied

Cx

I ordered vegas nights!
with sleek white
simple sheer
sweet chocolate
night reflection
gossip girl
up in the blue
stand out

:) hope i like them! haha
xx

LOVING GELISH ! Still cant find a colour like Bio 87 pink smoothie's to dense, any idea......please !

I just got my first 2 gelish colours on recommendation, Night Reflection and Midnight Caller and they r both lovely. I've got nearly all the Gelicure colours but wanted to try Gelish. I've done samples and so far 3 of my friends who normally have Gelicure were all saying they want one of my new Gelish ones next time!

Which are your most popular Gelicure?

I have a few Gelicure, but mainly Gelish, although I love the brush with Gelicure colours it seems to shape to the nail better & thinner too.

My most poular Gelish colours are

1)Stand Out (which looks great over 1 coat of Midnight Caller) great for layering & mixing for getting different looks, as it is translucent.

2)Gossip Girl ( looks lovely with Ambience over the top)

3)Ambience (lovely put over the top of Midnight Caller)

Pooh8bear my most popular Gelicure are vital, vampire red, aubergine, grenadine, Victorian teal, lustful red, pan dolce, cafe au lait, rugosa rose, pink lily, pink lily with electric touch on top, French with either electric touch or with pink lily the electric touch on top of white for a shimmery French. I've also used a la mode, bios de rose and maroon but not as much i wouldnt buy cocoa shimmer or smokey as only used them both once. X

Hey girls sorry to jump on was looking through an amarican nail mag today and spotted gelish breast cancer colours does any1 know if we will get them in uk they look abso freakin awesome lol posted a pic so yas can see i want iwant i want lol xcxx

Hey girls sorry to jump on was looking through an amarican nail mag today and spotted breast cancer colours does any1 know if we will get them in uk they look abso freakin awesome lol posted a pic so yas can see i want iwant i want lol xcxx

they're lovely colours!! xx

Mizzy, great pics! Do you have 'It's a lily' on the wheel on the right?

Think it's 5 one along on the pink/ red wheele
It's quite pink .

Which colour is a bright glittery pink?

Latest posts

Back