What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive only got good gossip too but big city siren has a two tone to it so changes colour in different lights i believe. Not sure about all tied up tho.

I ordered starburst and standout the other day- i can layer alot with these cant i? there very different from other colours ive got too and i have no purple hence the starburst lol

I love starburst!! Just doing night reflection and starburst now on myself!:)
Looks lovely with June bride on too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Picture please! Xx

All tied up with a bow on left, good gossip on right. They are very very similar, although both quite lovely reds which doesn't show up so well on this picture.

Picture please! Xx

y8egyma5.jpg

Here you go!! X

All tied up with a bow on left, good gossip on right. They are very very similar, although both quite lovely reds which doesn't show up so well on this picture.

Which is nicer to work with or your favourite anyway?

Tricky as they are so similar. I think I prefer All Tied Up With A Bow which is marginally more of a pinky red but some clients prefer Good Gossip. You can put them over another red too, to give a more solid base.

I havent got night reflection boo! i think im gonna be very happy with starburst though. I have june bride :D

Thanks for the pic x

For French def light Elegant its my most popular, I have about 25 colours and have tried to get a bit of a rainbow of colours so you have something for everyone, Diva is my darkest, ocean wave is a gorgeous blue, mint icing (green), some pinks and def ge waterfield and grans Jewel because you can add the sparkles on top of any colours that doubles the choices. Izzy Wizzy and Ali baba sim sala bam is great over Diva is very pretty too. Hope it helps I started about 6 months ago its going fab!
:lol:

Just did my nails with Jet Set for the first time and love it! Had it for a year and only ever used it once on one client. Looks so much better on a set than on a stick! Must remember to try all the colours on myself, even if I don't think I'll like them!

Just did my nails with Jet Set for the first time and love it! Had it for a year and only ever used it once on one client. Looks so much better on a set than on a stick! Must remember to try all the colours on myself, even if I don't think I'll like them!

Try it with Vegas Nights on top .... Stunning !!

ok in my basket now are my first order of gelish colours i have -

gossip girl
bella vampire
stand out
sheek white
little princesses
japan /earthquake relief twin pack

do they sound like good choices or are there any that you would replace/remove etc? :)

Has anyone layered to gdtwa dark green at all? I have sea foam but not sure could get one from that?

Ladies this may have been covered before, infancy I know it has but can't find anything with a definite answer! :-/ my Go Girl has gone horrible
View attachment 25760
Whyyy? :-( xx

ok in my basket now are my first order of gelish colours i have -

gossip girl
bella vampire
stand out
sheek white
little princesses
japan /earthquake relief twin pack

do they sound like good choices or are there any that you would replace/remove etc? :)

Good choices.

Ladies this may have been covered before, infancy I know it has but can't find anything with a definite answer! :-/ my Go Girl has gone horrible
View attachment 25760
Whyyy? :-( xx

Send it back Jojo. I know lots of people have had issues with that color.

Hi is medieval madness light grey or beige? Google images comes up very mixed and I have Eur so chic so don't want to end up with something similar. Thanks x

Could anyone please tell me if there's a Gelish pink this colour? Love it, but not too sure what colour would be closest (Not my nails) xx

Does anyone have any pics of jet set, so many different pics come up on google and they all look so different! X

Latest posts

Back