What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wiggle fingers , wiggle thumbs

Sheek white , tassles , simply sheer x

I absolutely love night shimmer and June bride!!

Wiggle fingers , wiggle thumbs

Is this Wiggle Fingers, Wiggle Thumbs on its own (apart from the nailart :lol:) or is it layered over something?

Which colour is this please? I like it :) xx

Sorry just realised I posted this in the wrong thread, it's Gelicure not Gelish!

I've ordered 'need a tan' it's not really the colour I thought it was :-/ dam!! Thanks for your lovely pics. What do you use for French man? I've bought 'sleek white' xx

Wiggle fingers is on its own and not layered x

For French I use Sheek white , sometimes I use ambiance for a nice sparkly pink , sometimes I use tassles for a more beige / nude colour , I always finish off with simply shear for a nice glossy finish x

Jodie , I might try the night shimmer & june bride today , I love it x

Juicy Lucy , I will get a better pic for you x

JuicyLucy - hi, sorry I've just tried to private message you but your message box is full so won't let me send. I was enquiring which you thought was better Gelish or Gelicure training. I've looked into a salon in Doncaster in Feb - actually intone who has done Gelicure or Gelish training. Thanks :)

OMG, I'm sat here literally salivating at all your gorgeous pictures. I'm doing my training on the 16th, soooo can't wait! :D x

I might buy 6 more! IM OBSESSED

Me too juicy Lucy but can't remember what I messaged u now! Tried gelish on me with proper base and MUCH better! It's so much stickier than Gelicure base. Be interesting to see how long it lasts on my crappy nails!

JuicyLucy - hi, sorry I've just tried to private message you but your message box is full so won't let me send. I was enquiring which you thought was better Gelish or Gelicure training. I've looked into a salon in Doncaster in Feb - actually intone who has done Gelicure or Gelish training. Thanks :)

I've cleared my inbox now :o

Funny enough I did my Gelicure training with the Palms Extra, I paid for the trainer to come to me for one to one training. Then, when I wanted Gelish training I found out that the same trainer had left Palms and joined Harmony, so she did my Gelish training too. Both training sessions were good and taught me all I needed to know.

I always prefer one to one training, I don't think its that expensive and always worth it.

Glad to hear you're getting on well with the Gelish Cloughers - you will be hooked. I have all the Gelicure colours and about 45 Gelish colours and growing. I love both systems.

I've cleared my inbox now :o

Funny enough I did my Gelicure training with the Palms Extra, I paid for the trainer to come to me for one to one training. Then, when I wanted Gelish training I found out that the same trainer had left Palms and joined Harmony, so she did my Gelish training too. Both training sessions were good and taught me all I needed to know.

I always prefer one to one training, I don't think its that expensive and always worth it.

Glad to hear you're getting on well with the Gelish Cloughers - you will be hooked. I have all the Gelicure colours and about 45 Gelish colours and growing. I love both systems.

OMG juicylucy, can't believe you have that many! Have to say the Gelish ones are lush, I've only got 5, Midnight Caller, Night Reflection, Samuri, Starburst and Good Gossip. Used Good Gossip on a client's toes last night and she loved it! I shouldn't really get any more, but you know I'm gonna..... x

Latest posts

Back