What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Geeks

I'm thinking of ordering the following colours, any views? Are there problems with any of these colours? Are any hideous lol? Are any very similar to other colours?

Cashmere Kind of Gal
Seafoam
Need a Tan
Elegant Wish
Queen of Hearts
Shake it Til you Samba

Thanks

xxxx

I like the new Spring of Mint more than Seaform.

I like the new Spring of Mint more than Seaform.

Hmmmm that is lush! Can the colours be bought individually? X

I've got queen of hearts and elegant wish and they r both on my most popular list.

Great thanks :) does anyone have cashmere kind of gal ? X

Great thanks :) does anyone have cashmere kind of gal ? X

Here is my Cashmere Kind of Gal swatch:
cashmere-kind-of-gal-1.jpg

Here is my Cashmere Kind of Gal swatch:
cashmere-kind-of-gal-1.jpg

Thanks - I saw that via google actually :) you have some fab swatches! Yours always look so different though, is it your camera or do you use a different top coat? They look more silky than glossy :) lush xxx

Thanks - I saw that via google actually :) you have some fab swatches! Yours always look so different though, is it your camera or do you use a different top coat? They look more silky than glossy :) lush xxx

Thank you. :) That's actually due to my lightbox. The light is filtered through tissue paper so it doesn't give that high gloss shine. Recently I started taking pictures under an OttLite because I want to be able to show off the finish better. Sometimes the shimmer is lost when I use the lightbox.

Are those beautiful nails yours? Your pic always look so professional. Your application is faultless.

Thank you. :) That's actually due to my lightbox. The light is filtered through tissue paper so it doesn't give that high gloss shine. Recently I started taking pictures under an OttLite because I want to be able to show off the finish better. Sometimes the shimmer is lost when I use the lightbox.

Fab, I love the finished look. Sometimes the look can be lost due to the glare in the gloss! I may make myself a light box :) can i be really cheeky and ask... Do you have a photo of your light box? xxx

Is it an ordinary light box, one of those used to treat SAD? There is one in my house somewhere that belongs to my son, might get it out and give it a try.

Are those beautiful nails yours? Your pic always look so professional. Your application is faultless.

Yes, they are my nails. Thank you. :)

Fab, I love the finished look. Sometimes the look can be lost due to the glare in the gloss! I may make myself a light box :) can i be really cheeky and ask... Do you have a photo of your light box? xxx

I wrote an article with some pictures about my lightbox here:
Homemade Photo Light Box

Since this photo was taken I've started using cloth backdrops instead of poster board because it absorbs the light better. :)

Hi I have June bride for a bit of glitter/top coat would be a nice slant for a glitzy french?

Hi I have June bride for a bit of glitter/top coat would be a nice slant for a glitzy french?

I, personally, don't like June Bride with french white. I tried it once when I first started using Gelish and the pink is too dusty looking for my liking. Try it on a pop and see what you think though!

Hi Geeks

I'm thinking of ordering the following colours, any views? Are there problems with any of these colours? Are any hideous lol? Are any very similar to other colours?

Cashmere Kind of Gal
Seafoam
Need a Tan
Elegant Wish
Queen of Hearts
Shake it Til you Samba

Thanks

xxxx

I have Cashmere it looks beautiful on but wrinkles quite easily so your coats have to be ultra think.
Seafoam is one of my favourites!!
Need A Tan is one of my most popular colours x

How does cashmere compare to night shimmer? is it deffo more grey would you all it a grey colour?

Ladies, how many gelish colours have you all got?

Thanks xx

Thanks xx

I don't have many at the moment, only in the 20's somewhere I'd say, but more than that on my colour pops due to layering etc. Even now my clients say "Wow, you've got loads", then they sit there for ages making a decision. I'd dread to think how long it would take if I had the same amount as some others on here lol xxx

Thanks xx

I have 109 Gelish colours and 40 Gelicure. I hate layering! Clients sometimes take a while to choose, but never longer than the soak off time.

Latest posts

Back