What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh just left work and left the tips I stuck them on there but I will take some on Monday!! High bridge was not one of my favourites.... But layered it is so nice!! I need to find some other exciting ones to layer!!! Xxxx

these are mine some painted x
Is that where you got yours from?

I wish they did an acrylic holder for the flat sticks. I have over 100 of those & can't face repainting them all. They are on a chain at the moment but I prefer it if the client can pick out the one they want from the stand as they are influenced by the ones next to it.

Is that where you got yours from?

I wish they did an acrylic holder for the flat sticks. I have over 100 of those & can't face repainting them all. They are on a chain at the moment but I prefer it if the client can pick out the one they want from the stand as they are influenced by the ones next to it.
I got mine from this seller Look at this on eBay:

64 Colour Pops Nail Art Tips Sticks Display Stand Clear. I'm sure I saw a post already I'll try find it the purchases something for b n q to attach all the colour pops together x

http://bit.ly/HIbP5R

Can anyone suggest a good pink for French. I'm looking fit one to match shellac negligee.
Was thinking either maybe bashful or little princesses but not seen them in real life.

Thanks!

Can anyone suggest a good pink for French. I'm looking fit one to match shellac negligee.
Was thinking either maybe bashful or little princesses but not seen them in real life.

Thanks!
I use ambience though maybe more peachy than negligee x

I use ambience though maybe more peachy than negligee x

Yes I've looked at ambience and from pics only I think it looks a little more sparkly too....
I got simple sheer but it was such a nothing colour I was really disappointed with it.
X

Yes I've looked at ambience and from pics only I think it looks a little more sparkly too....
I got simple sheer but it was such a nothing colour I was really disappointed with it.
X

Put, just a drop, of Gossip Girl into it & shake well.

If I get a colour that isn't moving Gossip Girl always changes it for the better.
N/H are short of nice pale pinks.

Can anyone help?

I need a light silver slightly blue or lilac tinted. Is there a layering that would give me this? A client has requested it for an occasion

Thanks!

Put, just a drop, of Gossip Girl into it & shake well.

If I get a colour that isn't moving Gossip Girl always changes it for the better.
N/H are short of nice pale pinks.

Oh that's great I'll give it a go.

Thanks x

I've ordered 'need a tan' it's not really the colour I thought it was :-/ dam!! Thanks for your lovely pics. What do you use for French man? I've bought 'sleek white' xx

Sorry for jumoing in here!!! Do you have any pictures of "need a tan" please?

Thanks in advance
Carly xxxxx

I've ordered 'need a tan' it's not really the colour I thought it was :-/ dam!! Thanks for your lovely pics. What do you use for French man? I've bought 'sleek white' xx

Sorry for jumoing in here!!! Do you have any pictures of "need a tan" please?

Thanks in advance
Carly xxxxx

5c28fda1-0f97-773c.jpg
Oooh finally got a picture of black shadow with high bridge :)

Night reflection ring finger emerald dust on top x sorry meant to post on what nails are you sporting today ☺☺

Latest posts

Back