What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love starburst for a light purple, and layered over bellas vampire it looks lush xx

I love starburst for a light purple, and layered over bellas vampire it looks lush xx

Looks like I'm going to have to get Starburst! Thank you! Xx

Starburst is my most popular colour. Wouldn't wear it myself but the older ladies love it. I sent go girl back and haven't replaced it as only used it twice and it faded. ACG Glisten is great for a pale pink with shimmer, good for French use it all the time.

medival madness is a good putty colour like rubble (creme finish)

Ok, thanks. I have medieval madness and didn't even think about that one.. Doh.

I also just bought Jet Set and love it. I know it isn't similar but just wanted to mention that I love it. lol.

Hi all. I'm looking for a light purple. I've got Night Reflection and Bellas Vampire. Can anyone recommend anything? As mentioned before, the colour swatches are rubbish! Thanks! Xxx

Here is a picture of Starburst! (Forgot that I put Izzy Wizzy over top but you get the idea of what it looks like anyway!)

(I've also been looking at getting 'Princess Tiara'.. I love the light opaque purple!)

Geeg was saying hun that most gel polishes and Shellac have this problem with pale pinks, it's something to do with the pigment used in them. I will see if I can find the thread for you as I probably haven't quoted her properly there :-/

Why don't you mix up sugar n spice with the white or something hun? Xxx

I have read that thread before hun. Thank you :)
Will try mixing few colours. Thank you xx

Ok, thanks. I have medieval madness and didn't even think about that one.. Doh.

I also just bought Jet Set and love it. I know it isn't similar but just wanted to mention that I love it. lol.

I was thinking of ordering medieval madness, does anyone have a pic?

I've Seen on here princess tiara fades to a grey after a day or so :/ Shame as I fancied that colour :/

Xxx

Here's a pic of medieval madness hunny.
View attachment 21961
I have princess tiara & haven't found that it fades at all xx

I'm definitely getting princess tiara. I absolutely love how it looks. Love your picture of medieval madness! I haven't used it yet but love it!

Here is a picture of Starburst! (Forgot that I put Izzy Wizzy over top but you get the idea of what it looks like anyway!)

(I've also been looking at getting 'Princess Tiara'.. I love the light opaque purple!)

Oooo lovely! Thanks! I've got princess tiara because I read it was lilac, but it's actually pink in my opinion! Xx

ShannonU - This looks lovely! How many coats did you do? My starburst is really watery & even after 3 coats its still transparent! I've just been using it for layering. I've tried turning the bottle upside down and waving it in case it has separated but its not done anything. Anyone else had this problem?x

I have this problem with starburst :( I thought that was just the colour and now dont like it, but looking at other people's pics it looks really good and totally different from mine! X

Loving this chat about gelish! Some new tips etc! May try them! Just a few of my work! The silvery black is black gel with desert sands over the top :)

Ignore me, I'm going mad! It's 'it's a lily' I'm talking about, not 'princess tiara! Sorry! ;-) xx

Lol, it's a lily is definitely pink, love it too.x

ShannonU - This looks lovely! How many coats did you do? My starburst is really watery & even after 3 coats its still transparent! I've just been using it for layering. I've tried turning the bottle upside down and waving it in case it has separated but its not done anything. Anyone else had this problem?x

Thank you Gem!!! I absolutely LOVE starburst. I did actually use 3 coats but it was only because we wanted it to be a bit darker.. It wasn't transparent or splotchy at all and not watery either... That's too bad that yours isn't working for you very well... I put Izzy Wizzy over top of Starburst as well and it looks
very nice!

Does anyone have Twinkle? Bronzed? If so, could you let me know how you like them and perhaps post a photo? Thank you very much in advance!

Latest posts

Back