What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this problem with starburst :( I thought that was just the colour and now dont like it, but looking at other people's pics it looks really good and totally different from mine! X

Hi Maggie, not just mine then! I was really disappointed! I text my trainer & she said to try turning it upside down & waving it but if it makes no difference to let her know and i can send it back which I think I'll do. Maybe there's a bad batch out there. Or maybe it's me as my black shadow seems the same it is very patchy but I have read that it they recalled them and made them a lot thinner as it was too thick.x

Does anyone have Twinkle? Bronzed? If so, could you let me know how you like them and perhaps post a photo? Thank you very much in advance!

Can take a pic when I get in to work ! I love the colour and its nice on its own or overlay on another colour pretty much gold colour

Which coral/oranges do your clients prefer? I love tiki tiki but some find this a bit neon, is tiger blossum similar? xx

Which coral/oranges do your clients prefer? I love tiki tiki but some find this a bit neon, is tiger blossum similar? xx

Tiger Blossum is lovely hun, it's more of a reddy orange though! Xxx

Tiger Blossum is lovely hun, it's more of a reddy orange though! Xxx

Lovely thanks hun, Sally's are doing 3 for £50 this month do going to get 3 or 6 ;) if only they would cooperate with ordering in colours they don't stock! Is always a massive effort to try to get them in ;) xx

Does anyone have Twinkle? Bronzed? If so, could you let me know how you like them and perhaps post a photo? Thank you very much in advance!

Twinkle hun xxx

First tiki tiki second tiger blossom hope this helps xxx

Twinkle hun xxx

Thank-you very much! I ended up going and buying Bronzed which I love. I'll probably end up buying Twinkle too but it wasn't in stock!

x.

Im just starting with my gelish collection and have bought..
its a lily
elegant wish
gossip girl
oocha coocha bim .. whatever it is lol
silver sand

I would like to buy more soon. what would I need to make a decent collection.. thinking stand out or similar and anything elSe?

also any successful mixing or layering with my current colours?

I got my 3 new colours yesterday at Sally's on a vat free day :)

Gossip girl
Good gossip
Sweet chocolate

Also does anyone have the Ali barber one!! As mine ment to be purple then it goes green :/
Pic got great but u can see what I mean

Looking at buying some more colours but just wondered if people had pics of the following or whether people could say what colour it is and if you like it or not (and popularity too!)
Just wanted to ask as got it's a lily thinking it was lilacy and its baby pink?!:sad:

Ambience
Samuri
Wicked
Taffeta
Exhale
Vegas Nights
Passion

Thanks

Samuri second from right x

Looking at buying some more colours but just wondered if people had pics of the following or whether people could say what colour it is and if you like it or not (and popularity too!)
Just wanted to ask as got it's a lily thinking it was lilacy and its baby pink?!:sad:

Ambience
Samuri
Wicked
Taffeta
Exhale
Vegas Nights
Passion

Thanks

The best way I've found to check out colours is to look on google images...you get a much idea of the real colour. As we all know, they look nothing like the colour wheel! Xx

there is very little between ambience and taffeta... one shimmers wee bit more, otherwise they r the same

i have bronzed... it is gold... to achieve a more solid look you need approx 4 layers but clients seem to love it, just a bit of a nuisance having to do extra layers if you have a client in straight after

i have bronzed... it is gold... to achieve a more solid look you need approx 4 layers but clients seem to love it, just a bit of a nuisance having to do extra layers if you have a client in straight after

Thanks. I bought it a few days ago and have played with it but thank you! :)

Ambience
Samuri
Wicked
Taffeta
Exhale
Vegas Nights
Passion

Thanks

Passion is lovely, I'm wearing it at the moment with light elegant (a light shimmery pink) on top to tone it down a bit as its quite a bright pink. My friends described it as retro pink, one of them wants it for a 70s/80s party she is going to. Haven't got a pic of it on its own but might help you see the tone of pink. Can't help you with any of the other colours but def agree with searching for a google image, this really helped me decide between a few colours!x

ah ok so might avoid passion then as I have gossip girl and that comes out as a bright pink. what are the must have colours? I haven't got a nice red yet. what do people recommend between red roses , red hot rod and stand out or the New big city siren

Latest posts

Back