What gels does everyone use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalwellbeing

Reaction score
Ive just recently started up as a mobile therapist 2 months ago and its going fab! but i feel i need to offer more than manicure and as im qualfied wish to do gels, but haven't got a clue whats good to use mobile? we did biosculpt at college but understand this is expensive to set up, iv been looking at CND and NSI, also where did everyone get their uv lamps from?
Thanks Nina xx

I use Bio Sculpture & it is regularly asked for by name.

I haven't trained with CND/ S2 but know they are top end products- I think when you are mobile it is good to have such recognised companies behind you as it will set you apart from everyone else. Also their back up is second to none, which is also invaluable when working on your own.

I currently use Calgel for my enhancement clients and have had good results with it, but I will soon be converting to CND Brisa - it's a hypoallergenic product and the CND training and support is second to none.

Mind you, I don't find I have many enhancement clients left these days - an enormous percentage of my workload is Shellac, and it's such a great product to use that I am very happy with that! :green:

I currently use NSI in the salon and academy and I really do enjoy using it. I am also trained in CND and its a great product too.

sorry I cant help any further, you are considering two great products and its a tough choice.

tigi

I've used both, and think CND is superior. But that of course is my opinion. I know people who think the opposite. :green:

i think im being more swayed to CND after reading everyone comments, where do you buy from? do you buy direct? Thanks Nina xx

i think im being more swayed to CND after reading everyone comments, where do you buy from? do you buy direct? Thanks Nina xx

The lovely people at Sweet Squared! Give them a call on 0845 210 6060 xx

Latest posts

Back