What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crystals said:
not so much what i have done.. but i have a disabled son he had a swimming accident 3 yrs ago that left him brain damaged, he couldn't walk , talk basically went back to being a baby hes 10 but has the brain of a 3 yr old, he is one in a million he has come on so far never shuts up talking, runs faster than me, he makes me feel so proud of him every single day (hes a star) he still has a long long way to go. but as a family we are so very proud of him......:D

Remember that you are fantastic - he wouldn't be such a star if it wasn't for you and your family. My youngest is three and he can be very challenging but omg can he be so cute and loveable:D but I still love him whatever his behaviour is like:Love:

all i did was help a friend in need

I feel good about 2 things today (work related).

1. I got a lovely hand written letter from a subscriber of my Newsletter and she was thanking me for helping her with her new career as a Nail Tech. She said how sorry she is that I am going to stop running Nail Tech News. It was really nice to get that feedback, she explained how since she has been receiving it she has gained more confidence and skills etc, thats exactly why I started it. Made me feel good.

2. I got all my new brochures printed, in beautiful bright coloured paper. I got it all finished within a week of thinking about it! They have come up really good and the girls at the printers even kept a couple for themselves.

I hate it when I say I will do something and I dont get around to it, so even though getting my brochures done seems like a small thing, I feel good cos I got off my butt and finished the task!!!

Latest posts

Back