What is the best gel to use ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walsh1

Reaction score
hi i am looking to intoduce gels where i work i have previoulsy used bio sculpture but was just wondering what the best company is to go with ? ive never had any problems with bio sculpture but its the only one ive used and a few ideas and oppinons would be great
:)

The thing is that everyone has their own favourite gel I use CND Brisa because for me it is the best one around and I have tried many over the years. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately brisa gel for me, I've tried a few gels in the past and brisa is by far the best. It is so nice and easy to work with and gives very satisfying results.

definately lechat as they have 3 different gel systems to offer so you get whichever type you prefer and will be best for your clients and the vastest range of colour gels too even including colour changing gels.
their soak off nobility gel is ver similar in application to biosculpture but a fraction of the price.
check out the selection at LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

and if you like you can have a look on my own sites to see some examples of the type of things you can do with it and some tutorials.

What do you (and your clients) want from a gel?

Do you already offer l+p?

Are you being ASKED for any specific brands??

Demand for colour in your area?

Do you want file off or soak off?

I use, Brisa, Biosculpture, Calgel, and akzentz ( i've also got some light elegance and NCO gels too) Just call me the 'gel junkie':green:

Latest posts

Back