What is the equivilant to SolarSeale that Sallys sells?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsR

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone would know, I need it for later today and only have a Sallys near me and mine doesn't sell CND product. Thanks.

I'm not sure what products sally's stock that would be an equivalent. Maybe ask them for a reccommendation to there best selling nail adhesive.

CND can only be purchased through Sweet Squared hun.

I'm not sure what products sally's stock that would be an equivalent. Maybe ask them for a reccommendation to there best selling nail adhesive.

CND can only be purchased through Sweet Squared hun.

I would normally ask them but when I went last time and asked if they stocked Solar Oil product they didn't know what I was talking about! :eek:

I would normally ask them but when I went last time and asked if they stocked Solar Oil product they didn't know what I was talking about! :eek:

I suppose they didn't know about solaroil (or any CND products) as they would never have stocked CND so it's not familiar to them.

I suppose they didn't know about solaroil (or any CND products) as they would never have stocked CND so it's not familiar to them.

I guess so, wish they stocked it all.

They wouldn't lol its a bit like asking your second hand car dealer if he has a lambergini tail pipe:green:
Is solar seal a nail glue?
If it is then what you will do better with (from Sallys) is a resin this is nail glue in a bottle with a brush. I have no idea why they call it resin when it has a brush:rolleyes: I find these don't spurt when opened and don't self seal after the second usage as other cheep nail glue's do :irked:
The Edge do a fairly good one as its only to get you through today.

I think you maybe able to get Starnails for Sally's. Star nails do an instant nail glue which may tied you over. I cant say how good it is as I have never used it.

Thanks ladies x

I guess so, wish they stocked it all.

I'm pleased they don't, even though there's one 20 miles from me.
If they did, any old member of Joe Public could buy it - albeit at a much higher price than us pros. As I'm lead to believe anyone can shop there - correct me if I'm wrong.

Can't help with your original question though, when pushed I buy nail adhesive from them, but not often - Star Nails are one of the nail ranges they stock & I have used their adhesive from time to time.

Can't you sculpt this client - no glue needed then hun?

It is up to every professional to learn to order stock efficiently so you do not have to pay excess postage for just one item.

S2 (Sweet Squared) sells CND ............... best to stick to your system in my opinion then going the 'cherry picking' route of a bit here and a bit there etc. EAsy to pick up the phone and to dial 0845 210 60 60.

If you are happy that your customers can buy the same prodcucts as yourself from sally's then that is your option.

I'm a pro and I like Pro products that my clients have to buy from me.

I don't know about the rest of the states but here in Florida, Sally's carry a whole range of CND products. I usually just get mine from my local distributer because why the heck should I pay retail? I just went to a huge convention this past weekend so I stocked up (can't resist those show deals!) :green:

I don't know about the rest of the states but here in Florida, Sally's carry a whole range of CND products. I usually just get mine from my local distributer because why the heck should I pay retail? I just went to a huge convention this past weekend so I stocked up (can't resist those show deals!) :green:

The whole situation is different in the US because you have licensing. Non licensed peeps cannot buy CND from Sallys in the US.

Here in the UK there is no license for nail techs so they as well as the public can buy anything from sallys in the UK. It's a bad scene but then Sallys do not sell the top professional nail brands here in the UK either.

The whole situation is different in the US because you have licensing. Non licensed peeps cannot buy CND from Sallys in the US.

Here in the UK there is no license for nail techs so they as well as the public can buy anything from sallys in the UK. It's a bad scene but then Sallys do not sell the top professional nail brands here in the UK either.

So true and thank goodness for that:green: we have enough problems with the kids buying rio kits to try, can you imagine the trouble they would get into with quality products:rolleyes:
But for Mrs R who is starting out and has a client today, I think we can forgive her for not realizing she was not going to have enough, and I'm sure her order for the good stuff is already in so it wont happen again. If she'd been nearer I'd have got a tube to her, I buy mine in 6 packs.
and always stock up on other stuff that I might need soon so as to make the package worth it, well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it:lol:

Can this thread be closed please :confused:

Sorry MRS R I DIDN'T REALISE YOUR NEED WAS SO URGENT THAT YOU HAD TO HAVE IT TODAY.

I'll close the thread for you if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back