What is your most asked for treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT YOU GET ASKED TO DO THE MOST
NAIL ENHANCEMENTS
LUXURY MANICURE
LUXURY PEDICURE
FRENCH MANICURE
FACIALS
WAXING:hug:

Acrylic nail enhancemens. (Including glitter/encased with all things encasable/including 3d/lots of art).

Nail Enhancement and Spa Pedicure.

nail enhancements (acrylic mainly) and nouveau lash extensions.

xxxx

Waxing.

You'd only get a true picture from a salon manager or owner. A salon that offers all treatments.

I only do waxing anyway but generally speaking, waxing is usually around 60% of a salons income.

Waxing & other small treatments (tinting etc) accounts for about half of my work & the other half is mainly facials, massage & pedicures, peppered with a few manicures. Fake tans, body wraps & so forth are seasonal in my salon and tend to be treats for me when they come along!

Profit wise, I make a lot of my money from facials as I have a large number of people having them regularly, and as most of them buy products as well it increases their profitability. Likewise, waxing brings in a good stable income.

I mostly do Nails following by waxing and tinting

Hy

Tan Tan Tan.... then L&P enhancements, followed by Spa Pedi, I get lots of requests for waxing too, which I`m looking at training for early next year..

Love
Sahara Nail Spa x

L&P nails tbh

Gel Nails, then pedicures.

Hot stone therapy for me.

Brisa gels

then

L&P and pedicures

:hug:

my most popular treatment is eye brow threading tbh, then spray tans.

As Kim says, you really have to be more specific with either your question or who you ask the question to! If someone says 'gel nails' followed by 'manicures', it may be because she is a mobile nail tech only and does not offer many other services.

Our salon is a Nail and Beauty Salon, 7 nail techs and 3 beauty therapists....our largest turnover comes from L & P rebalances and I could tell you in what order everything else comes but it could be different if we had 7 beauty therapists and 3 nails techs...you understand where I'm coming from?

Hands first, waxing second, spray tans third, feet fourth and then all the others is a very simple way to put it but let me know if you really wany more specifics.

Hi!
I'm a mobile nail tech.....and my main source of biz lately are manicures and clear NNO's. Even though its summertime here, most people don't do the P/W thing down here in Wellington, so there are more NNO's than anything. The teenagers like the custom enhancements (L&P) of a coloured tips, glitter, etc.

But I mainly make my b&b on manicures and NNO's lately.

HTH's
N.

sorry, i meant from a mobile techs view that does nails and beauty, tbh , x

Latest posts

Back