What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Frankie

I have lked your page but Charlie I cant find yours - sorry

My Page is

The Home Of Nails | Facebook

Please pop over and like it if you get chance xx

lets try again!

Just to clarify something here. It is against Facebook rules to have a business page as a personal profile and I see lots of you seem to have that.

its also against facebook 'rules' to not have facebook under 16 years old but alot of kids have it! i use this as a personal facebook too.

Just don't get upset when Facebook close your account! Has happened to friends. You are also missing out on tools specifically designed for businesses.

this is a personal account too!

this is a personal account too!

You should have a personal account and a business page, with you as the page admin.

All we can do is give you the information, if you choose to do your own thing and ignore the warnings then that is your choice. (Not aimed at anyone personally)

Just because other people break the rules, doesnt make it right.

I thought the age limit was 13.

ive tried to like as many as possible but when i've clicked on a few of the links its said this page cant be displayed! please remember to like my wee page back! thanks x Fabulous Nails by Emma | Facebook

Phew 47 pages down, 2 hours, a stiff neck, pins and needles, sore back, headache, square eyes and cramps in my fingers I have liked nearly every single page on here gooooo me :D

Latest posts

Back