What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only just set up a facebook page so dont have any likes yet :Scared:,
I'm going to go through this thread and 'like' peoples pages and would REALLY REALLY appreciate if you could do the same for me :lol: It's great that we can support each other.

Welcome to Facebook

I hope this link works !

Thanks all
xx

Lila I've liked you! It always comes off my personal account though. Does any one know how I can stop this?
B Beautique - Spas/Beauty/Personal care | Facebook

Assuming I've understood you correctly (that your personal facebook account "likes" a page, instead of your business one?) You need to click where it says "use facebook as BBeautique" then like the page (remember to go back to "use facebook as 'your name'" before posting anything else though :wink2:). Hope that helps

Thanks Ajay! All sorted now x

Last edited:
Hiya!

Here is my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/HMY.HealthBeautyHome

Please take a look and 'like' it for me. Thanks peops! I'll be working through everyone's page to like you back. Have only just started the business after problems with planning. Was hoping to open a home based salon in my garage but an objection has been raised so now I'm gonna try starting up small and just doing the nails mobile till things get sorted.

Loving all the support and advice from Salon Geek. Cheers all! xxx

Last edited:
Hi there

In process of LIKEing pages

Could I ask how you got the Suggest to Friends tag??

Thanks Emma x

Hi People

I'm based in the Lake District and rent a room within a Hotel that was featured recently on channel 4's "Four In A Bed"!

Www.facebook.com/aphrodites beauty rooms

Would be grateful if you can "like" and I will do the same.

Many thanks :) xxx

Finally here's my link www.facebook.com/NailEnvyatFx

I rent a room within a hair Salon offering all things Nails!

Please Like my page and I will return the favour.

Thanks fellow Geekettes!

I really must sort out my facebook page, i have done nothing with it yet but seeing some of yours has motivated me to get on with it. I will be trying to like all the pages you've all posted and hopefully
some of you lovely peeps will do the same for me :) Thanks
PINKEEZ | Facebook

My page is beauty delights market Harborough

Thank you so much to the peeps that have liked my facebook page, i will like as many of your pages as i can (may take a while). Does anyone know why the likes get notified on my page but not added to my total likes? I have had lots of likes put on but only 3 ever show up on my page. I'm a bit puzzled, can anyone shed any light on what the problem may be? Thank you xx

I liked your page, thanks for liking mine :) x

Hello,

Bit of a long time lurker round these parts! Going to go in and like as many as possible, feel free to like my page..all the way over in Ireland!

Bella Vita | Facebook

(and I know I have a fierce amount of work to do on it, get pictures etc up so thats the plan for the next few weeks!)

@ angelina221 loved the strapline "If there's hair there, we'll wax it!" lol

If a page is liked by another business page it does not count as a like, likes only count when done from a personal Facebook profile :)

Sorry, this comment was meant for Pinkeedee

Latest posts

Back