What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Please can you like my Facebook page too
Heavenly Glow Beauty | Facebook

Hi!
Just liked your page and I love your lashes! I'm relatively new to these and wondered if you can tell me which curl you used or did you use a mixture?
I love the Audrey Hepburn look too :)

Sam x

Hi!
Just liked your page and I love your lashes! I'm relatively new to these and wondered if you can tell me which curl you used or did you use a mixture?
I love the Audrey Hepburn look too :)

Sam x

Hi Sam
Thanks for liking my page:) I use both C and J curl lashes but I would say C curl is the most popular. I use 0.20 mm and lengths 12mm on the outer lashes 10mm in the middle and 8mm on the inner corners. For the Audrey Hepburn look I just do the outer corners and blend to about half way along the lash line using 12mm and 10mm.
There is a few people who can't always have a C curl though as their lashes are too straight and would therefore use the J curl!
Hope that helps :)
Natalie x

Hi Sam
Thanks for liking my page:) I use both C and J curl lashes but I would say C curl is the most popular. I use 0.20 mm and lengths 12mm on the outer lashes 10mm in the middle and 8mm on the inner corners. For the Audrey Hepburn look I just do the outer corners and blend to about half way along the lash line using 12mm and 10mm.
There is a few people who can't always have a C curl though as their lashes are too straight and would therefore use the J curl!
Hope that helps :)
Natalie x

It sure does, thanks Natalie! I have all those sizes and will get cracking!
:)

Sam x

can you likey please.. i'll start working through yours xx

please let me know if link doesn't work

Last edited:
Sunkissed X | Facebook

can you likey please.. i'll start working through yours xx

please let me know if link doesn't work

Hi
Don't think your link is working properly. Takes you to Facebook but when you click on the like button it doesn't do anything.

ohh poo well don't now what to do, it's a page off my profile, iis that why?

natty is does work and thanks michelle just done yours...

please like my page please.

Sunkissed X | Facebook

thanks you xx

thank you guys... just done three pages back and working through if you could all do mine thanks xx

Sunkissed X | Facebook

xxxx

Hi,

Can someone help me please.

I've just set up my FB page, it's called beauty and grace.

How do I get the web address for it? For example I mean when I type in the search page....

www.facebook.com/beauty-and-grace

...nothing comes up?

I hope I've made that clear lol.....It's just that at the end of my e-mails i want to add my FB website address link thingy so that people can just click on the link and it will take them to my page but I don't know how?

Thanks xx

Well I am being a bit greedy lol, I have 2 facebook pages :) I have liked all of yours, could you please like mine too xxxx

Welcome to Facebook
and
Welcome to Facebook

thanks everyone and hope you all get lots of likes :) xxxx

Hi,

Can someone help me please.

I've just set up my FB page, it's called beauty and grace.

How do I get the web address for it? For example I mean when I type in the search page....

www.facebook.com/beauty-and-grace

...nothing comes up?

I hope I've made that clear lol.....It's just that at the end of my e-mails i want to add my FB website address link thingy so that people can just click on the link and it will take them to my page but I don't know how?

Thanks xx

Have you got less than 25 likes? If you have that's the reason, until you have 25 you will have to copy and paste the web address as your page is just numbers. As soon as you get to 25 likes you can upgrade so you can have a proper name :)
Hth

Sam x

Hi Guy and Dolls ... im working my way through the list, will you like mine too please :)

Hope this is correct x

Oh I see. Only got 5 likes at the moment lol.

Thanks for you reply Sam, very helpful!

XxxX

Latest posts

Back