What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya everyone, my facebook page is Beautibelle | Facebook

Would love it if anyone would like my page, thank you! :)

xxx

hi everyone i havent got a facebook page yet but was thinking of making one as im soon due to leave college but got other qualifications i can offer, i was wondering has it improved your client base and made your mobile business or salon more estabilshed? im unsure which route to go down once i leave college whether it will be mobile,in a salon,rent a room, work in a spa so trying to gather as much information to make my decision.

i need help people i dont really go on facebook and ive just made up a business page as im going self employed but i havent a clue on how to get it up and running its coming up with "get started" ive suggested to people that they come and visit my page but i dont know where i find the link as its connected to my personal facebook page *sigh* lol would be grateful for some help

x

hi ive liked your page so hopefully it will get shared with my fans too now, we are quite close im based in colchester x

this is my new one : Log in | Facebook

i started with a group but decided to move as this one was easier to manage x

Mine is Pampa house

My business page on facebook is jazzybelles mobile beauty only just done it!!! X

Latest posts

Back