What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lynne I totally agree, maybe we are missing something lol

Its all i see on facebook at the mo, people pushing their pages to every tom **** and harry, other companies, and anyone else! I just dont understand.

Could someone please explain? thank you xx

I think it's because if you- for example, came and liked my page, a note shows on your FB wall saying [your name] likes [company name] so potentially all of your FB friends then see that note and think hmmm if she likes it I might have a look.

Thanks for that xx. I kinda understand if they are local to you, it could offer potential. Not sure about the general "randomness" of getting as many likes as poss. maybe Im just old lol:biggrin:

Thanks for that xx. I kinda understand if they are local to you, it could offer potential. Not sure about the general "randomness" of getting as many likes as poss. maybe Im just old lol:biggrin:

It's marketing, the facebook way! ;)

Just because somebody who is a fan lives miles away, it doesn't have to mean they aren't your customers. They may well have family in your catchment area & want to buy a voucher for them at some point. This has happened on a couple of occasions!

The other thing is that fellow geeks often comment on fellow geeks pages, which I think makes your page look better for having more interaction.

Just because somebody who is a fan lives miles away, it doesn't have to mean they aren't your customers. They may well have family in your catchment area & want to buy a voucher for them at some point. This has happened on a couple of occasions!

The other thing is that fellow geeks often comment on fellow geeks pages, which I think makes your page look better for having more interaction.

Ah OK, I can kinda see, thanks xx Oh and totally understand if you do mail order etc. I suppose sometimes it can all feel like bombardment on FB
Thanks ladies xx
(having said that Im sure there is somewhere I can turn off the plugs/pleads/etc, just such a fb dinosaur that i dont know how to lol):biggrin:

Last edited:
I love it, FB is all about networking and you just never know a "randoms" cousin Flo could live right around the corner from you, abd bang she spots your page, likes you and then so do her friends and so on and so on ........... Brilliant FREE marketing tool :cool:

So I am :
https://www.facebook.com/TheFairyNailmother pop along and say Hi/Like and I will be sure to repay the favour !

Claire

Hello All

Just got my first facebook page for my beauty therapy, however billy no mates just now, if you could please please join me, like me or add me.....thanks

Nicola x :lol:

hellloooooo your link doesn't go to your page hun, what is your page called xx

I love it, FB is all about networking and you just never know a "randoms" cousin Flo could live right around the corner from you, abd bang she spots your page, likes you and then so do her friends and so on and so on ........... Brilliant FREE marketing tool :cool:

So I am :
https://www.facebook.com/TheFairyNailmother pop along and say Hi/Like and I will be sure to repay the favour !

Claire

Hello, I just liked your page and love your photos!
Please like me, I'm beauty by bliss x

Hello, I just liked your page and love your photos!
Please like me, I'm beauty by bliss x

Ahhhh fanks hun...... I have liked you I am there, it might show as "me" Claire Owen not my alter ego of Fairy !! LOL XX

Good luck and just shout loud and proud about your business xx

Please can you like me too?!
I'm 'beauty by bliss' fairly new page so will be updating
Thanks!
X

After reading this thread over the last few weeks, i decided to set up a facebook page!

I would love it if you could 'like' me as iv only got 4 likes at the moment :o

Welcome to Facebook

Hope my link works!! xx

After reading this thread over the last few weeks, i decided to set up a facebook page!

Welcome to Facebook

Hope my link works!! xx

Hi there, I just liked you! Please can you like me too?
Beauty by bliss
X

Welcome to Facebook

Hope my link works!! xx

and me too Im tantastic mobile beauty

That's the one! Thank you x

Love your page vickic. did you do it yourself? I have a page and really must spend some time making it better. but not that good at this sort of thing.

Latest posts

Back