What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, bit of info for you, if you 'like' facebook business pages with your personal facebook page, it will 'up' your likes, just sayin' x

What??? Your kidding? I've been doing most of my likes as my business page, i have down a few as my personal but thats because i have one brain cell and get confused with which account im on. (a few of you lucky geeks have had a double like from me in this case lol)

So do we have to like eachothers with only our personals now??

Sorry im really not tech savvy xxx

Ok geeks, ive just had a message to my fb telling me we have to like eachothers pages as our personal accounts and not our business accounts as the likes dont count…Im a bit confussed though as ive still got 2 likes now in my list that are business pages?…who knows anyway i know quite a few business pages liked mine and as i say i only have 2 in my list :(

So i have liked quite a few of yours on my business account so if i have missed any of you or you think ive posted and ran or you liked mine and i havent returned please give me a private message or tell me i here and i shall return personally.

I hope ive made some sense and any one who liked my page with their business could do it as a personal id appreciate it so much.

Still working my way back up this massive thread to keep sharing the support.

Thanks Geeks xxx

I have to say how inspiring this thread is, after liking many pages and having a wee nosy you have given me lots of new ideas of how to promote my business.. I've already put a little competition on my page to get my page noticed more and already the likes are rolling In! Thank you.. :) I just love how everybody helps each other on here and I'm proud to be a geek :) lol xx

Hi girls, mine is https://www.facebook.com/#!/karenbmakeupartist

I havent paid much time or attention to my FB or Twitter, so this weeks aim is to get more out there! I find social media so time consuming and dont want to spam, I need to engage people....so I will be grateful for ideas and to peek at yours. I better get liking :lol:

Hi just set up my facebook page yesterday evening so am about to invite people to like my page.But would be so fantastic if any of you could like/share my page and I'll return by liking yours! :)
Hope this link works :)

Http:/facebook.com/PerfectlyPolishedNailsByEmma

Thankyou x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ok it didn't come up as a link! It's probably me doing something wrong ;) but put in facebook search it should come up x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Http:/www.facebook.com/perfectlypolishednailsbyemma

Hi all, this is my first post.
Wanted to say hello and share our newly updated facebook page, hope you all like it, we have decorated recently and wanted to show off our lovely salon.

www.facebook.com/Euphoriabeautystudio

:biggrin:

Can one of you lovely girls please tell me how I set up a business page on facebook??? I have done a search and can't seem to find anything! I already have a personal profile but need help with the business side.
You all give me such inspiration , when I feel like things are going badly I have a look on here and come away feeling completely different. Thanks girls you're helping without even knowing! ❤

Can't remember how I set mine up lol
But having looked on fb, on the left hand side there's a tab saying 'like pages' if you click that it takes you to a page where you can pick some to like. However in the top right hand of that there is a button saying 'create a page' that should talk you through setting it up!

Kim xx

Brill thank you Kim 👍

Latest posts

Back