What is your Salon Twitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines @pinkbeautique
I'm struggling to get followers. It's confusing lol :-/ xx

Any of you geeks on Twitter??

I am starting out and have been tweeting away but would be great to have a nosey at everyone else's.

I will start, you can folllow me on @abeauticlestan and @salzgirlie

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
@obsessionbeauty I don't post much on there though. I'm more of a facebook girl :)

@obsessionbeauty I don't post much on there though. I'm more of a facebook girl :)

Mine is linked to my FB page so that I only have to post once. I am in Leeds so have tweeted the whole of the Emmerdale cast and got 2 replies/retweets. Not bad going for only being up and running a week.

xx

I am mine is @beautybyab :)

I've just literally clicked sign up so have no idea what I'm doing on Twitter. Mine is @WoodlandsBeaut9

xxx

Literally just signed up.. I have no followers (except my personal account lol).. :,(

@LavenderR00ms

Mine is @mobilebeautyZH

Mine is @prettypartynail (my user name was too long I get the 's' on the end lol please feel free to follow and I'll go through this thread and follow you one iv had 10 cups of tea an done the school run :) x

I've had a company rebrand,
My twitter is now @pinkopalbeauty
Will try and go through this list and follow ppl!
Kim x

Hi guys and gals,

great idea to support each other, mine is:

https://twitter.com/_TheBeautyRooms

feel free to follow me, ill follow as many of you as I can find.

Thanks xx

Mine is @lalocabeauty x

I'm @OustonBeauty I have not got aclue what I am doing lol

Hi all, I have just popped over from the "how to promote your business" thread. It was suggested that you might also find the message below interesting...

Having had a few messages about the Pinterest webinar I posted about (and a good few of you have signed up, should be a good crowd from the hair and beauty industry!). https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...52053860558592 I know that a number have a few questions about Social Media Marketing more generally, ie how to use Facebook, twitter etc to boost your business profile.

We are doing a free online training session this Wednesday (7th) at 7pm, loads of free advice, tips and guidance on the things you can implement to help.

For anyone that's interested, get yourself over to https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...81488045779968

If, for any reason, you cant attend on the night, dont worry. Still sign up and we can send you a recording of the session.

Hope that helps, please feel free to message me if I can help in anyway.

@StarBrightSmile x

@BeautyByKirstie xo

I am under @chattychoo?

Still need to add my business name I am still very confused with twitter lol

I am the same I have been adding people not sure if this is right or wrong lol at least we can learn together

Latest posts

Back