What is your Salon Twitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just set mine up its @PBNailandBeauty

Just wondered how you guys kinda, tweeted potential new clients? Ive done a search for my area but I feel a bit weird just randomly tweeting people, dont quite know what to say?

@BellesandBows_B

I've tried following as many of you as poss. Haven't followed the last few in this thread, because it's crashed. I think it's in shock that I've followed so many people in one go! lol :/

Also today is Independents' Day (twist on 4th July, US Independence Day) to encourage people to support independent businesses. Let's all try and mention and retweet each other! :)

@longlashesKT1 - only just set mine up so need all the followers I can get! Will start going through the list! Xx

Yeaahhh! I get it now!

I am @NailsXpressUK

please follow me. I have already followed some of you. Will work my way through.

im @Hperfections i need some more followers, gonna follow you lot soon gonna take ages to go though the posts haha

www.twitter.com/fuzionextension (-: x

@nailsatthecabin

Hey everyone! I'm getting involved with this twitter thing- its time to start beauty blogging!

Please follow me and I will follow you back:)

It would obviously help if I told you my twitter name LOL!!

@merelleabella

Tweet ya laters ;)

mines @kukana_spa
x

Njukbeautiful and njukbeautifulhair :)

Mine: @pink_robyn

ok iuve added as many as poss for now will get bckj on it later,

mine is @At_UrFingerTips thanks for follows in adavce ^,^

Just set up my twitter...follow me ill follow back
@nailzbymel

....another thing for me to get addicted to!!'n

Mines @ pareesabeauty..