what lashes to use for 2 weeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauramakeupart

Reaction score
Hey,

I'd appreciate some help pls!,

I norm do lash extensions (glam lash hollywood etc) However the lashes aren't thick enough for a client who is a glamour model.. I suggested cluster lashes. I have heard there are ones you get two weeks wear out of. I know a girl who uses salon systems ones and they last that long, however I don't want to ask her as she will think I'm taking business away. I did individual ones at college, is the application more similar to these or hollywood type? I found a salon system kit on the net but I'm unsure how long the glue lasts and I obv don't wanna use the same glue as hollywood etc as it will damage the lashes xx

many thanks for any help xx

Last edited:
I personally think that the glamour/Jordan look can only be achieved by strip lashes.

As a semi permanent eyelash tech I hate admitting that but may as well give you an honest opinion!

If the client needs something that will last a few weeks then I would recommend Express Lashes (these come under different names depending on which companies you train with).

These are individual lashes but can be "built up" a bit more as they are not attached to an individual lash. However they MUST be removed within 2 weeks as the lashes can't grow naturally underneath.

If you already know about express lashes then I'm sorry for the idiot's guide!! LOL

E xx

Glam Lash do express lashes, have you looked into their course?
I have a few clients who come every 2 weeks for express lashes.
As the application is different you can get away with adding in more!

Karenrose I think we had the same thought at the same time! Am sure we did that once before on a previous post!!! Great minds....:lol:

I do blink & go lashes and and they can look like strip lashes and last 2 weeks, i don't think cluster lashes r the way to go x

3521L.jpg

i use these ones - pointed individual ones, these r really black, looks like youve got mascara on

I personally think that the glamour/Jordan look can only be achieved by strip lashes.

As a semi permanent eyelash tech I hate admitting that but may as well give you an honest opinion!

If the client needs something that will last a few weeks then I would recommend Express Lashes (these come under different names depending on which companies you train with).

These are individual lashes but can be "built up" a bit more as they are not attached to an individual lash. However they MUST be removed within 2 weeks as the lashes can't grow naturally underneath.

If you already know about express lashes then I'm sorry for the idiot's guide!! LOL

E xx

I completely agree with elliebee ...

Francesca

Trainer and Master Technician in Individual Eyelash Extensions
LASH by Francesca

thanks for the help. I tried out some ardell lashes which were good,and will also try the other lash course :) xx

Latest posts

Back