What microdermabrasion machine is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Lashes

Reaction score
I'm going to get trained and certified in microdermabrasion treatment.
Need some advice from the experienced beauticians - what machine would you recommend and why? :idea:

Hi ya I love my machine its BHC Smart Peel I was already trained in Microdermabrasion when I brought it but they will train you too ;-)

Do you think you get really good results with this machine?

I've only ever trained with and worked with the Silhouette microdermabrasion machine and I think it's fab :) in fact love all the silhouette machines! Xx

Ohh and why haha..I like all the products that go alongside..silhouettes green tea mask and caviar cream are lovely :) for our luxury microdermabrasion treatment we use the silhouette ampoules which are lovely too xx

Holly_ Thanks for such lovely comments, it's great to get such amazing feedback on our machines :)

Dream Lashes - happy to send you further information on all of our equipment. We also offer free on-site demonstrations so you can see the machines and their results in action.

All our machines come with a full support package including certified training, skincare and marketing literature.

Feel free to PM me.

Do you think you get really good results with this machine?

I do yes and all my clients are happy I prefer it to the one I had before that I hired ;-) Ive had it over a yr now and It didnt take long to recoup the money to pay it bk x

We have recently taken on skinbase payg and its doing really well.You really can't lose with it and people are really pleased with the results.We have sold lots of courses.You have to be pro active though and sell it,but it does work so you are not having to sell something you don't have confidence in.

Crystal clear microdermabrasion are the best they have amazing products that retail very well too :)

We have recently taken on skinbase payg and its doing really well.You really can't lose with it and people are really pleased with the results.We have sold lots of courses.You have to be pro active though and sell it,but it does work so you are not having to sell something you don't have confidence in.

My friends got this at her salon - skinbase payasyougo ... she also does really well with selling courses ...

And no massive outlay either ...

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I have used Crystal Clear in the past and loved it but for my own business the outlay was too expensive unfortunately.

I decided to go with Skinbase PAYG and love it. I adore Microdermabrasion so talk it up to every client and give them £10 off their first treatment as I'm that confident in it.

Everyone who's had it has loved it, most booked again and I've had so many recommendations as a result too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My friends got this at her salon - skinbase payasyougo ... she also does really well with selling courses ...

And no massive outlay either ...

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Yes this is how I started too then when i found after 6 months it was soooo popular and I would be better buying a machine skinbase are really good for rental x But It wasnt for me when I was looking to buy x

Last edited:
How much are you charging for you skin base facail ?? Im now looking into getting this how did you promote it??

Another happy Skinbase user!:green:

I would NOT recommend crystal clear!!

I use Skinbase PAYG crystal mdb at the moment, but am also very interested in the Carlton diamond system.

A lot of the diamond systems use a fixed head that is dragged over the skin, I had this once and it really wasn't very comfortable!

I would NOT recommend crystal clear!!

Oh, really? I was considering going back to CC if there was sufficient demand for MDA. Can I ask why you wouldn't please? Xx

I'm going to get trained and certified in microdermabrasion treatment.
Need some advice from the experienced beauticians - what machine would you recommend and why? :idea:

I don't recommend crystal clear either it's pants, I recommend dermagenesis machines, they are medical machines and ours has been with us from the beginning and microderm is one of our top treatments!

Oh, really? I was considering going back to CC if there was sufficient demand for MDA. Can I ask why you wouldn't please? Xx

Just done see the results you would expect!

Just done see the results you would expect!

Ah. Fair enough! Which do you use now? Xx

Latest posts

Back