What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these!! Where do you get your foil from? Is this design more than one coloured foil or did it come multi coloured? Is it applied to wet gel then top coat? x

Well Stephiebaby has just answered for me!! :lol:

So yes, mine are the Stix 2 range but I got mine off fleabay. I have done these over Asphalt Shellac and just randomly placed each colour over the sticky layer until most of the Asphalt was covered, then TC :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Well Stephiebaby has just answered for me!! :lol:

So yes, mine are the Stix 2 range but I got mine off fleabay. I have done these over Asphalt Shellac and just randomly placed each colour over the sticky layer until most of the Asphalt was covered, then TC :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

EBay didn't have the colours I wanted when I got mine so went to foilplay who have the whole range. Looking at their foils now, I will not buy anymore, I will not buy anymore. (Someone please come remove my bank card from my hand lol)

xxx

These are lovely. Do you cure bellas vampire then put the glitter on top? How do you get such a straight line? X

Thanks hun, I do a complete application of bella's vampire inc TIO, Cleanse, then I did a french (wanted to practice my smile lines ;) ) with sleek white cured that and then rubbed in the glitter, added TIO, cured then cleanse and done :) I use a dotting tool for my french I find it gives me more precise lines xx

WOW loving all the foil, this I have to try, they look so effective xx

My nails at the moment, after an infill, and I added the black nail to save me getting so bored! X

These are beautiful, amazing shape xx

Would seem we're all on a foil frenzy because here are mine too! :D

What colour foils are these hun, they are beautiful, having a look at the stix 2 now xx

EBay didn't have the colours I wanted when I got mine so went to foilplay who have the whole range. Looking at their foils now, I will not buy anymore, I will not buy anymore. (Someone please come remove my bank card from my hand lol)

xxx

Do you use the foil adhesive Hun or do you stick it into the sticky layer? Waiting for mine to arrive today I can't wait to get playing with them!! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you use the foil adhesive Hun or do you stick it into the sticky layer? Waiting for mine to arrive today I can't wait to get playing with them!! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The stix 2 range work with the tacky layer left after curing.

xxx

Inspired by a fellow geek :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346234572.047508.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346234572.047508.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 399
Can you used the foil on normal polish .... I know that might be a stupid question

Some nails I have done recently x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346245065.891932.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346245065.891932.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 366
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346245087.592212.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346245087.592212.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 352
Can you used the foil on normal polish .... I know that might be a stupid question

Yes you can, you just use foil adhesive to apply it to the nail.

Wow I love the yellow ones! What have you used? How did you get such a bright yellow? Xx

I use the Sam biddle be creative gel paints, they are fab! The colour intensity is great. X

Back to Basics with my nails today!

All polish fancied a change from acrylic/gels etc;

So its

OPI My Pointe Exactly with China Glaze Fairy Dust

Ring finger is OPI and Black Ombre with Ombre Leapord Freehand and a Fairy Dust Topcoat too!

Very simple but i think stunning im in love with holo glitters!!

These are lovely! I'm addicted to china glaze fairy dust. I put it over every colour on myself lol x

OOOPS bought 3 packs of different foils, looking forward to having a play x

Latest posts

Back