What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha ha...I feel a tantrum weekend coming on :lol:

Well I've now done it with the advice of a fellow geek :) Shellac is a week old so just updated it with black lace foil and popped a Rockstar on my ring finger.
Rhiannon x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328189267.013189.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328189267.013189.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 510
Well I've now done it with the advice of a fellow geek :) Shellac is a week old so just updated it with black lace foil and popped a Rockstar on my ring finger.
Rhiannon x

What was the advice?

I have Blackpool shellac on, with silver opi and black crackle over the top just on my ring fingers. Looks quite funky :) all natural, I'm one of the lucky ones, I have nails like steel!!! X

Sorry if this is a really dumb question!! :-/ what is 'Blackpool Shellac'?? X

What was the advice?
Get the glue! Lol I found when I was trying to do the foil into the sticky layer of Shellac it was just leaving patches of the design, so I have now got the glue and it works wonderfully :)

Some designs come off easier than others though.
Rhiannon x

Sorry if this is a really dumb question!! :-/ what is 'Blackpool Shellac'?? X
Blackpool Shellac is a shade of CND's power polish Shellac.
Rhiannon x

Get the glue! Lol I found when I was trying to do the foil into the sticky layer of Shellac it was just leaving patches of the design, so I have now got the glue and it works wonderfully :)

Some designs come off easier than others though.
Rhiannon x

Ah, I didn't buy the glue as I didn't think I would need it as I could use the sticky layer...but I didn't get the lace so hopefully mine will work :green:. Thanks for the info Rhiannon :hug:

Ah, I didn't buy the glue as I didn't think I would need it as I could use the sticky layer...but I didn't get the lace so hopefully mine will work :green:. Thanks for the info Rhiannon :hug:
Yeah I didn't buy the glue initially but I have 10 different designs and I couldn't get any to work in the sticky layer :( The black lace was one of the worst so I'm pleased the glue has sorted my problem!

Hope you get on with yours ok!
Rhiannon x

My marbelling attempt with shellac

Attachments

• nails 011.jpg
    nails 011.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 583
Hello :) it's Minx 'Hearts A Flying' they are from Sweet Squared x

hmm, I do minx, but have never noticed these. I will get some next week when I visit s2. Thank you x

New UK supplier coming soon.............. :lick:

Enlighten....Please?!! I was just about to bankrupt myself and order some from the Italian website! How 'soon' is soon?
Please tell...! TIA!

I tried to photograph this earlier under artificial light; the pictures where mhe and washed out. I think my camera couldn't deal with all the holo glitter overload. But outside, under the cloudy sky, I finally got a truer representation of the polish.

6797154145_3b6fa56c83.jpg

Color Club "Sugar Plum Fairy"

Absolutely love these, u always have such lovely nails :) xVx

Enlighten....Please?!! I was just about to bankrupt myself and order some from the Italian website! How 'soon' is soon?
Please tell...! TIA!

I did it!!!!! Too excited!!!!!!! :lick:

I have a new camera so I can now post photo's yippeeee.

My Gelish had chipped, I didn't wear gloves cleaning. I buffed it and applied red nail polish on top with some large red glitter with china glaze fairy dust on top.xx

Attachments

• 101_0133.jpg
    101_0133.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,100
so i re did all the tips so there all the same. i fake tanned, got my fake lashes, got my new hair extensions and of course my fake nails god i feel like an extra from geordie shore!! haha. off to the toon for the weekend tomoro! have a good one everyone!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328230305.806973.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328230305.806973.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 509

Latest posts

Back