What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughters Easter nails Cath Kidston style complete- using shellac - her reward to managing to not bite her nails for a whole week :)

Very fiddly on such small nails :)

Lovely , bet she's over the moon

Not a client per se, but I've been desperate to do some Cath Kidston designs with the Shellac spring colours so I did these last night as we'll have the new colours out on Tuesday xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364657993.107688.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364657993.107688.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 522
Not a client per se, but I've been desperate to do some Cath Kidston designs with the Shellac spring colours so I did these last night as we'll have the new colours out on Tuesday xx

Totally gorgeous!

Gorgeous. When you do the roses do you swirl the white bit into the middle before curing? Thanks x

These are fabulous as always honey. Love these, would love them on my nails especially the stripes xx

Love these!!

Thank you lovely ladies :)

Waffle4, no I cured the hot pop pink then swirled the cream puff and cake pop on after, did the leaves, then cured again xx

Trying to gradually improve a Nail Biter's Nails - with Shellac

Attachments

• Shellac Tropix and CityScape Candy Stripe for SG.jpg
    Shellac Tropix and CityScape Candy Stripe for SG.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 4,671
Done these today on myself:

8602256801_afe810dbf7_z.jpg

2 clients I had yesterday. First is Gelish - shake it till you samba, 2nd is Gelish - shake it till you samba with hot rod red & twinkle on ring fingers. Think they are trying to hurry summer up :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364669201.190199.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364669201.190199.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 400
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364669220.431339.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364669220.431339.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 392
Asphalt Shellac with Rose Bud & Cream Puff Roses... Leaves are 1 layer of Cream Puff & 1 layer of Limeade

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364669506.984231.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364669506.984231.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 543
Asphalt Shellac with Rose Bud & Cream Puff Roses... Leaves are 1 layer of Cream Puff & 1 layer of Limeade

Xxx

Wow fabulous. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Xxx

ADORE THIS!! I think I will have to politely pinch this combo xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364671064.904266.jpg
Just wanted to show you my husbands work 😊

looks pretty!

i was looking at getting foil. i use gelish, so how do you do it, do i need to use the special glue they sell or can i just press the foil onto the sticky inhibition layer?

I use Shellac - I just lightly press the foil onto the sticky layer! X

Thank you lovely ladies :)

Waffle4, no I cured the hot pop pink then swirled the cream puff and cake pop on after, did the leaves, then cured again xx

Thank you :) x

Latest posts

Back