What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a client per se, but I've been desperate to do some Cath Kidston designs with the Shellac spring colours so I did these last night as we'll have the new colours out on Tuesday xx

Oh wow these are amazing!

OPI Gelcolor in you're such a Budapest with freehand flower on ring finger x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365077149.357072.jpg

Hmm, I haven't quite got the hang of inserting images, I pasted the image URL in the insert image button, but got the little square. Then edited it so the pasted url was under it and clickable. Argh!

Lovely nails, ladies xx

These are lovely :) love the colour! Is it a navy? If so what make/colour? Thanks xx

Thanks, im so chuffed at getting a nice comment :biggrin:, its my first picture and im still training so i was a bit nervous of posting

colour is gelish jet set with cnd periwinkle twinkle additive on ring finger x

These are mine ATM :) Shellac Pretty Poison & Silver Konad

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365080108.239065.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365080108.239065.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,188
a set i did yesterday, we thought we'd try and force spring to make an appearance:lol:

How did you do these? They are perfect :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Loving my new colour lobster roll.X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365081924.958116.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365081924.958116.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,237
Sculpted gel enhancements with Gelish 'perfect silhouette'. Picture doesn't show the true color and this is my dominant hand so there are some definite flaws. The color is amazing though.

Very classy x

Thank-you everybody! All your kind words are appreciated. Danielle--I can PM you about how I do them later. It's really simple though as I sculpt them into shape. Poohbear--Color is 'Perfect Silhoutte' from the Shadows collection. It's actually purple but doesn't show up well in pictures.

Thanks, im so chuffed at getting a nice comment :biggrin:, its my first picture and im still training so i was a bit nervous of posting

colour is gelish jet set with cnd periwinkle twinkle additive on ring finger x

They are lovely & very neat :) oh, I've got jet set, but it looks more grey in my pics! How funny! X

Just done a set of gels on my friend x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365086944.424011.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365086944.424011.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 470
They are lovely & very neat :) oh, I've got jet set, but it looks more grey in my pics! How funny! X

Thanks feeling great about my nails today :biggrin: It does look more grey in real life, maybe the twinkly additives are reflecting too much in the camera :lol:

Wow beautiful colour and application. Look forward to seeing more from you :) x

thanks so much :hug:
cant wait to start posting more now :biggrin:

Thanks feeling great about my nails today :biggrin: It does look more grey in real life, maybe the twinkly additives are reflecting too much in the camera :lol:

Look forward to seeing more from you Hun :) x

One of my clients I did for a wedding! She loves them all different & funky! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365091725.162922.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365091725.162922.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 440
Rock royalty with BL Smoothing and violet pearl additive with tie dye surprise foil accents! On very short nails.

tasedaty.jpg

Latest posts

Back