What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good video tutorial for the Cath Kidston flower/rose nails using Shellac if possible? Thanks X :)

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good video tutorial for the Cath Kidston flower/rose nails using Shellac if possible? Thanks X :)

I'm doing one tomorrow if you can wait until then? Didn't have a chance tonight as I was doing my friends cath Kidston nails ;) Xxx

If you can't find one I'll try and take step by step photos tomorrow of how I done it. Although this is the first time I've done it just playing, there maybe other methods out there too.
(There's a few dodgy bits in my first attempt lol)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365200280.576702.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365200280.576702.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 380
I'm doing one tomorrow if you can wait until then? Didn't have a chance tonight as I was doing my friends cath Kidston nails ;) Xxx

Ah there you go... Perfect ;)

Oooo did you get any pics of her nails? Xxx

Thank you very much. Not hard at all. I sculpt it into shape with my brush, tidy the shape with the edge of my brush before curing and then build nail and apex as I usually do.

Thanks. I have a sculpting course on sunday, I hope to be shown this shape too.

Great, can't wait. X :)

Still very new and just practicing on friends and family but did my sisters tonight. Not perfectly neat application but quite happy with overall look
su4u5ude.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Still very new and just practicing on friends and family but did my sisters tonight. Not perfectly neat application but quite happy with overall look
su4u5ude.jpg

Beautiful :) if this is you 'just practising', I can't wait to see you start doing it 'properly'! Well done xxx

Bio #95 with rockstars xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365220739.593593.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365220739.593593.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 330
I am all natural too. I wear Bio Sculpture soak off Gel. It's the best I have found yet and I have tried all of the popular brands. Bio sculpture lasts without lifting, or chipping. I have been in the industry for 25 years too. : )

Beautiful :) if this is you 'just practising', I can't wait to see you start doing it 'properly'! Well done xxx

Thank you that means a lot x

My first attempt at CK inspired nails

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365250403.027261.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365250403.027261.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 408

Can you give us a link please chick? I love your work and never knew you so kindly share tutorials! I will defo subscribe :) x

My ladies seem to have gone mad for French
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365257499.030434.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365257508.432582.jpg

Shellac is by far my most popular service, and I do get quite a few L&P clients but they normally want Shellac or Rockstar over L&P so I normally just sculpt Clear then Shellac over. I have sadly allowed myself to get out of practise with my sculpted French, so I am now going to pull out all my training notes and watch all the CND videos again. Feeling rather frustrated with myself to be honest, this set was a bit of a wake up call :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 426
Shellac and Swarovski Crystals on this sunny day!

Attachments

• Shellac with Swarovski Crystals.jpg
    Shellac with Swarovski Crystals.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 407
Not the best pic (I was in my car!) but I was inspired by Jessie j's green nails and did limeade with the yellow springtime additive over the top. Love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365263958.195567.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365263958.195567.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 371
Not the best pic (I was in my car!) but I was inspired by Jessie j's green nails and did limeade with the yellow springtime additive over the top. Love it!

They are really pretty xx

Latest posts

Back