What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the nude colour shellac?I'm looking for a colour just like this x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

You are very talented, they're gorgeous.

Thanks Hun, I'm just starting out doing one stroke but loving the different effects you can get :)

Client that had the rainbow nails is now in love with the ombré style so she went for this the next time!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368512486.803498.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368512486.803498.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 433
Harlequin ombré (on myself so sorry about piccie)
I wanted a play with vinylux and hadn't tried ombré before. They have a lovely shimmer poss due to the guilded pleasure.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368514045.728499.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368514045.728499.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 467
Is this shellac?I'm looking for a colour just like this x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Sorry only just seen this! It's gelish light elegance xx

I really like these I'm yet to try any nail art with vinylux how did you find it xx

I found it great.
Obviously it wont be any good for things like one stroke as it dries so quick.

I think acrylic paints will suit some types of nail art, lacquer will suit other types.

xx

Harlequin ombré (on myself so sorry about piccie)
I wanted a play with vinylux and hadn't tried ombré before. They have a lovely shimmer poss due to the guilded pleasure.

They are lovely :) xx

Jojo on the lady who just had her 20 week scan which pink is that? I'm trying to find a colour similar to cake pop shellac in gelish and this one looks similar. I'm guessing it's gelish?
X

Again inspired by fellow geeks x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368525102.211322.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368525102.211322.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 482
Also did these :)

Wow they look lovely, did u do the flowers by hand. Im just getting into all this n dont think im very artistic enough to do stuff like that x

My first go at Galaxy nails, done for a client who took part in the Moonlight walk and completed it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368528270.370374.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368528270.370374.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 472
Are these acrylic on tips?
Very funky :D

Hi, yeah it's the neon acrylic range from Naio, they're lovely colours but take the liquid out the back of the brush before applying to the nail as the colour can go a bit watery looking in places x

Wow they look lovely, did u do the flowers by hand. Im just getting into all this n dont think im very artistic enough to do stuff like that x

Hi, yeah they're by hand, I bought a one stroke brush from a craft store and just watched some videos on YouTube and had a play lol x keep at it as some of the different looks are beautiful :) xxi still haven't managed to do a rose but hopefully one day haha

My first go at Galaxy nails, done for a client who took part in the Moonlight walk and completed it!

Hey, these are amazing, how did you do them x

Gellux, excuse the shortness of my nails!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368533813.902008.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368533813.902008.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 378

Latest posts

Back