What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shellac Cityscape with a stripe of Silver Chrome

Pretty!!! I love the single middle stripe design!

I did something similar to this on my sample design wheel except I replaced silver chrome with asphalt and put square stones down the center. Can't take the credit, tho. It was a Pinterest.com inspiration. Lol but it's been a HUGE hit in multiple color combos

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332123309.495894.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332123309.495894.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 490
Pretty!!! I love the single middle stripe design!

I did something similar to this on my sample design wheel except I replaced silver chrome with asphalt and put square stones down the center. Can't take the credit, tho. It was a Pinterest.com inspiration. Lol but it's been a HUGE hit in multiple color combos

Where did you buy the square stones please? I've been looking for some with no kit
X

Inspired by some I saw the other day (which I now can't find) Shellac tutti fruitti and black pool with polka dots.
picture.php

A quick image of my toe bling... :biggrin:

Attachments

• Crystal Toe.jpg
    Crystal Toe.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 420
To much time to faf! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332154514.944263.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332154514.944263.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 494
These are mine, hotski with green foil. I've had loads of comments.

Attachments

• hotski with green foil,.jpg
    hotski with green foil,.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 594
Dashing Diva Blue tips, Shellac, silver lip foil. They are really cheering me up!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 584
Where did you buy the square stones please? I've been looking for some with no kit
X

These came in a rhinestone kit. But I believe u can purchase them singly thru a Swarovski crystal supplier. I like to use my cheap stones on my design wheels. :)

Shellac glitter fade with a rock star ring finger sorry about pic xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332228574.857676.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332228574.857676.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 471
Wow I'm in awe of you all!

Brilliant is an understatement!

A few things, how do you get your dots so perfect. What are these stamps? How do you create such an amazing finish?!

Never done anything like this before but you've all wet my appetite!!

Shellac Blackpool with silver glitter disks.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332230230.376329.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332230230.376329.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 589
Thankyou! Think it's actually called diamond glitter. It took a while placing each one on with a toothpick! Lol xx

So do you literally place the stamp on uncured shellac?

I'm wearing rock royalty with rockstar on my ring fingers ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332239296.232669.jpg

So do you literally place the stamp on uncured shellac?

If you do the stamping, make sure the colour coat is cured. You can either stamp on to the inhibition layer, or completely finish the nails with topcoat etc, apply the stamp and top coat again.

Have a read through the konad thread: http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/148055-konad-all-you-need-know-your-favourite-pics.html

Also for freehand dots, take a look at my nail art album, there is a quick photo tutorial on how to get evenly spaced dots. It might help :)

If you do the stamping, make sure the colour coat is cured. You can either stamp on to the inhibition layer, or completely finish the nails with topcoat etc, apply the stamp and top coat again.

Have a read through the konad thread: http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/148055-konad-all-you-need-know-your-favourite-pics.html

Also for freehand dots, take a look at my nail art album, there is a quick photo tutorial on how to get evenly spaced dots. It might help :)

Thanks so much Claire...I just took a look at you tutorial and it will really help me...so simple, but then aren't all the best ideas :rolleyes::)

Just looking at the dots I did only last night...hmmm I think inadequate covers it :o...will still post a pic later though :D

Latest posts

Back